Ranks...

Shadow56926

Halo Anniversary won't have its own multiplayer, but it will have its own playlist and new maps on Reach. So yes, your Reach stats/rank will remain the same.

Woot! It's my boy! *brofist w/ Alex*

On topic:

He speaks the truth. CEA won't have its own standalone MP, so there'll be no new ranks or ranking system (that anyone knows of).

But there'll be new armor right?

From what I've heard, they would have to add the new armour data into the maps themselves. (since the data is stored within the maps) That could mean that we would have to redownload every singly map, which would take up huge amounts of space on our hard drives. If that's the case, it's not really plausible. Can we all just not be happy with what we have? I happen to think that there are plenty of customization options out there as of now.

• 2 weeks later...

From what I've heard, they would have to add the new armour data into the maps themselves. (since the data is stored within the maps) That could mean that we would have to redownload every singly map, which would take up huge amounts of space on our hard drives. If that's the case, it's not really plausible. Can we all just not be happy with what we have? I happen to think that there are plenty of customization options out there as of now.

maby it is hard to insert new armor and take a lot of space... but when u say "Can we all just not be happy with what we have" i think NO im nobel, thats 5 lvls without geting anything so whats the point of playing then..

You may be right about the data being in the maps, but GoW 3 does it everyday. The weapon skins also have the same functionality as the armor in Halo Reach. Plus the new horde command pack has new characters, that's essentially the same as armor in Halo Reach.

maby it is hard to insert new armor and take a lot of space... but when u say "Can we all just not be happy with what we have" i think NO im nobel, thats 5 lvls without geting anything so whats the point of playing then..

For fun? for enjoyment? radical thinking i know!

If you guys want a 1-50 ranking system on halo reach you should use www.halocharts.com. I know it's not the same and all but they have it set up the same way halo 3 had its ranks. I think it's pretty cool, but I still wish they had it in game.