5 Word Halo Story

Halo 4 will have a good.... ( IMO "4" is technically not a word. So I didn't think It'd be that big of a deal. Please correct me if this is seriously that important to be changed.)

Congratulations sir, you just screwed up the entire thread... now we have to start entirely over. I hope your happy...

Anyway...

Pimp hand because it is...

Congratulations sir, you just screwed up the entire thread... now we have to start entirely over. I hope your happy...

Anyway...

(Off Topic: It shouldn't be that big a deal after this many posts and it's only happend once. If it keeps happening, then yeah it would be a big deal)

the taco store downtown near...

Anyway...

( You sure know how to make a big deal of things.) ( Was a simple question, that was really supposed to be ignored.)

Back to the Topic...

The National House of...

( You sure know how to make a big deal of things.) ( Was a simple question, that was really supposed to be ignored.)

Back to the Topic...

The National House of...

Yea I'm in a bit of a mood today... also it was ment as a joke...

Falafels which only serves albino...