Title Update for Reach: Full list of reasonable changes.

ENP No Trace

Ok what i think should happen is. With the armor lock thing make it so that when you go down into armor lock you have to stay down for the entire duration of it.

2nd with the damage reduction against vehicle thing. Simple it should stay the same if it becomes reduced then vehicles will be to overpowered its already bad as it is when people get into vehicles and just go around destroying everyone.

Nades need to stay the same.

With the bloom on DMR i believe it should be either completley taken out of the game or certain playlists should not have it (MLG/Competive) type playlists. have it and in customs the person who is the leader of the lobby should be able to turn bloom on or off in the pregame options.

All Armour abilities need to return to MM *cough* dropsheild. No more stupid remakes of maps like "uncaged" or "arena zealot" i liked them the way they were. Fix pinnacle blue spawns again, you only changed it to global spawn wich meansthey can spawn behind you, soft kill barriers need to be updated on "renegade" "abriged" "trident" "boardwalk(infection only)" "enclosed". Bring back Scoreattack gruntpocalypse on corvette it used to be a fav for a reason now its harded to come by than diamonds.fix invasion slayer have two territories instead of one, one for each a covenant drop and a spartan drop so its fair for elites. Fix drops zone behind spartan base on hemmorage. Put a delay on banshees backflip ive seen people constantly backflip making it impossible to hit. Fix revenant passenger auto-aim im sick of people getting "be the bullet's" as a passenger, the warthog rolls to easyly when traviling from mediem to fast speeds. On the highlands map consider removing some power weapons there are way too many. And remove "mt lam lam" its a rediculous map and spawns are too confusing. Infection: when you get a bulltrue it means you dont die not the zombie kills you and when you infest someone it shouldn't be a betrayal speaking of you should be able to boot betrayers after this is fixed. Move plasma-launcher on hemmorage to a more equal place its too close to blue base. no more one sided objectives in big team everyone prefers netrual objectives one sided are wasts of space. Make stock pile available in team objective again and apear more in SWAT and big team some people are having trouble with acheivements(not me lol). Bring safe havens back to infection.

I cant think of everything rite now.

I will eventually sort this list into playlists fixes and map fixes and into the different game types, them i will post it as the official reach fixes thread after i have collected other bugs and (resonable) fixes and changes. And no it will not include 1-50 true skill return i highley doubt it it will

thanks

Listen, Kid. Just because everybody in-game, including your team-mates hates your ****ty overused tactic dosen't mean you have to call me out. Everybody but a small percentage of Reach's population hates Armor Lock. You go to melee a guy, he goes into armor lock. That stuns you and you can't move away, he get's out, melees you, you die. You stick someone, he goes into AL and you don't get the kill you deserved. You rocket someone, nope, ******* armor lock! You armor lockers annoy the **** out of me when you get shot once and go into armor lock and wait untill your energy drains then you run like a *****. It slows down gameplay and everybody hates it with a passion. Also, you say time a nade. Well, that tactic dosen't work either half the time. How so? Because I don't know when you're going to get out of armor lock until you've stayed in for 4.5 seconds out of your five. And don't tell me I'm bad at Reach because the community and I hate your tactics, I guarantee I would destroy you.

woh chill out. He can have his opinion to.

I would like to see increased vehicle spawns for every firefight map. And also increase pilot health for modes like 2x Score Attack.

Trying to work through the grounded commendation is extremely tough only having 0-2 vehicles spawn per game. Also for maps like Holdout, the Banshee pilot dies too easily and rarely get the credit for the vehicle kill unless you use something like a laser or get a lucky stick.

Also, why not have more vehicles available at the start for player use? 2 maps have rocket hogs and only Beachhead has a ghost. Unearthed is so enormous but 90% of the fighting only occurs near the spawn and there is just a Rockethog to get around in.

What about a special vehicle mode choice for firefight? Kind of like Gruntpocalypse but for vehicles.

Ok for all the armor lock haters...I hate it as well but making it a one time use like ounce you use it your in it till its over is a bad move since you would have to make all armor abilitys like this to make it fixed. Doing this would just cause more threads of how it isnt fixed or still needs to be fixed. In my opinion stop complaining about halo reach, if you dont like it dont play it simple as that. Go play halo 3 if you dont like armor abilitys.

Here is the thing. They are going to tweek Reach when Halo CEA drops right (I am not sure about the timing). But they are building a completely new platform for Halo 4 multiplayer. A lot of the changes that everybody wants will be fixed in 4. Then we can talk about all the new new things that we will hate that will get added in Halo 4. haha

• 1 year later...

Your list of "resonable changes" shows your severe inability to adapt to a changing age of multiplayer. You say that armor lock is a "get out of death free card" unless u are a total noob at halo it is very easy to counter someones armor lock since they are immobile and it only last 6-8 sec. all u have to do is throw a gernade or stand out of EMP range and melee them in the back. Next your complaints about the sniper and DMR being over powered, first off it is EXTREAMLY difficult to hit a good banshee pilot with either weapon second it takes a very long time to destroy a banshee with a DMR usually around 3 clips, and if your using a sniper rifle then u give away your position each time u shoot making it easy for the banshee pilot to see then kill u. The banshee's assault cannon has the same amount of explosive force in Halo reach as it has had in every other halo game exept that it now tracks vehicles (poorly). the frag gernades are no more powerfull in halo reach then they were in halo 3 in fact their area of effect is smaller, if ur health is low then the only way to be killed with a frag gernade is if your standing on top of it, besides frags bounce a LOT more in reach that in halo 3. Next bloom has always been in halo expecialy in halo one with the crazy inacurrate but powerfull magnum, in reach however u can now see where your rounds are most likely to go (the faster you shoot the more inaccurate you become) Bloom is nothing new. Last the whole purpouse of active camo is to make yourselfe invisible, perpetualy showing up on the radar defeats that purpose besides it isnt very difficult to find someone in active camo if your good at reach.