Looters?

RAI Callion

He means Looters as in people who are subscribed to the monhtly loot crate and get geek related items shipped to their door each month. Like bobble heads, shirts, comics, key chains. Each monthly loot crate has a theme and you get items around that theme. 

I hope thats what you mean at least. My little brother gets Loot Crate each month. 

• Like 1

He means Looters as in people who are subscribed to the monhtly loot crate and get geek related items shipped to their door each month. Like bobble heads, shirts, comics, key chains. Each monthly loot crate has a theme and you get items around that theme. 

I hope thats what you mean at least. My little brother gets Loot Crate each month. 

Where do I sign up?

Oh, that makes sense..

So by theme, do you mean like a specific game theme? Or just anything "geek" related?

Oh, that makes sense..

So by theme, do you mean like a specific game theme? Or just anything "geek" related?

They are all geeky stuff.

One month was Villains another was Heroes, etc. I have seen two boxes come with Halo  items.

It looks like it would be real fun, but it's just a lot of money if you are serious about it. It's like $130 USD for three months (three boxes).