Team Killing

NathanEXPLO5ION

I'm noticing an extremely irritating trend. About every third game I manage to get in to there are two or more people on my team that are more interested in killing their teammates than they are in playing the game. I don't get it. Why waste your time getting into a match just to piss people off? Why can't I boot them anymore? Why don't they get some sort of temp ban?

After waiting up to 15 min to get a match this kind of behavior needs to be dealt with.

• Like 1

I've always had more problems with my teammates than my enemies; Just don't start TK'ing back, that always ends badly.

So when it comes to these 'puppies' online, the best thing you can do is try to ignore them-- if that fails to work, there's always more playlists and games that could be more worth your time.

Same. Happens in Halo CE a lot, unfortunately...I love playing Halo 1 maps. I just rek & t-bag them & still go +20. Then try to avoid them / stay away.

That reminds me of Halo Custom Edition and playing on cmt snow grove like 6-7 years ago.It was most popular map back then.16 of 16 players every day.800+ servers and they had alot of players.Still remember those moments when u are sitting in warthog and waiting for other two teammates.Just after you started driving,there was always a moron who fired a rocket or threw sticky grenade on you.Of course,to have more fun friendly fire was always ON.Beautiful memories anyway :D

Also I had alot of nice friends on xfire,sounds weird but sometimes I miss them and want to play again... :(

Somebody once said: ''Halo will never be the same.''

He wasn't wrong at all.

• Like 2

:D

Also I had alot of nice friends on xfire,sounds weird but sometimes I miss them and want to play again... :(

Somebody once said: ''Halo will never be the same.''

He wasn't wrong at all.

Yeahhh man I used xfire too, so many mates...I do remember cmt snow grove...fun fun map! Loved Halo PC.

• Like 1

Yeahhh man I used xfire too, so many mates...I do remember cmt snow grove...fun fun map! Loved Halo PC.

There are still like 500 servers online on cracked 1.10 version and about 200 on original 1.10 version.

Most popular server is {BG} ALL VEH CTF [24/7].I'm playing there but for now nothing,because I need to buy new mouse.I'm the only username Cortana out there,my first and the only name on Halo.Hope we'll meet there someday.Btw no matter what version u play,cracked or original,there are many same servers on both sides.Also {BG} custommaps clan ctf is also there but not much played.There we can remember how it feels like playing on old cmt snow grove beauty :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6YYxkuXUEU