Is there any requirements like having a code or just for gold members ?

Only requirements for the Beta that opens up the 29th is having the Master Chief Collection and XBL Gold.

Yeah you really made the beta sound pretty BA… I am so glad they got rid of ordinance, that was the stupidest thing ever. I always got such bad ordinance choices.

Really excited that they are keeping some of the most classic weapons around, I wonder what changes have been made to them in the gameplay. Also love how they added Spartans actually talking on the battlefield.

Halo <3

Can't wait for this!

Watching this tonight:  

Just a few comments.  Love the movement and parkour elements.  Don't like the aiming, too much like CoD.

The one thing that was really bugging me throughout the video was the announcer.  This isn't Battlefield or CoD, its Halo.  We don't need an announcer telling us every little detail.  Don't like the voices telling that there is a bad guy over here, or an ally is dead.  That's what the team comm's are for.  If I have to listen to that in the real game, I won't be buying it.

I like the balance the players start with.  Everyone starts the same.  Thumbs up on that 343i.

One other thing I really dislike was the beginning and ending movement of the players in each match. The NFL style head bob and arms out wide and taunting is obnoxious and juvenile.  Please omit.

What this guy said is spot on:  http://www.inquisitr.com/1710722/halo-5-multiplayer-beta-impressions-new-look-to-classic-halo-formula/

• 2 weeks later...

So I've seen a few complaints about the callouts. Well, I think 343i put them there specifically BECAUSE few players do that now. Has anyone noticed the decline in people using their mics? And of those who do, only a small percentage put them to proper use for teamwork. This is a counterbalance, and a much needed one, considering no matter how good you are at the game, you will never be able to convince bad communicators to start trying to call stuff out. Use the callouts to your advantage. It's what they're for.