-Terrible PVP (Unlike Halo)

-Spawning at the same point 

-Last Level

-Ending

-Enemies don't have depth (unlike Halo)

-Looting is random

-Terrible character development

-Names of the enemies are hard to remember

-Doesn't explain all that well, the story, the darkness etc etc.

-Strike missions

I give this game like a 6 or 5/10

If i missed anything, let me know and i might add it.

That seems about right... except strikes are pretty fun. Other than that... 6/10 seems just right. Maybe a .5 if it's a good day.

It should be 6/10, seriously i except Bungie to do better then this, also the strike missions where not great, i've been stuck on mars just passing this big guys, all i got was stupid FLOWERS, Bungie had five years to make this game and now they gave us the big FLOWER, if the next game bungie is going to do is FLOWER, then i'm done with Bungie, and firing Marty just proves that there dead as a dead ghost.

It should be 6/10, seriously i except Bungie to do better then this, also the strike missions where not great, i've been stuck on mars just passing this big guys, all i got was stupid FLOWERS, Bungie had five years to make this game and now they gave us the big FLOWER, if the next game bungie is going to do is FLOWER, then i'm done with Bungie, and firing Marty just proves that there dead as a dead ghost.

>Flowers

Very funny

Edited by BeckoningZebra1
Fix'd cursing.

A couple months from now Destiny very well won't be the same game it was at launch: like Halo 4.

I may not have played the actual game, but I can safely say Launch Reviews are not entirely solid in the long run due to the fact that there's loads of potential patches, and updates that will come later.

Your review seems to fit the bill correctly from what I've read around on other reviews. The Enemy names are pretty easy to remember for me though. I also never played the Crucible in the Beta.

You just need some more meat in your review like Tyrone says.

• Like 1

I can see some of your points but I don't know why you don't like them, like the story you don't really explain them. I'd like to know why you think that them points are bad and then I might agree with you and discuss the points, but I can't because you don't explain. Tell meh why you don't like them