343i.org Update information

Twam

Hmm, Well that old skin wont work with us know as its not compatible with the updated site.

But ill look into something to see if we can load the shoutbox up on a blank page for mobile users to use.

That's all we can ask. Thank you, Twammybear. :wub: :heart: You're the best admin I've ever had. :yes

For whatever reason I do not have full control of the editor system in the "Johnny" thread. You are aware of some but will list here for a complete list.

1) Sometimes after adding to the story the entire story reverts to what you have called an HTML style showing code meant to change font, font size, text centering etc.

2) Spacing that is added between story title, chapter title, chapter number and story break lines between character point of view do not apply properly or are lost above or below stated items.

3) My signature no longer appears after my post. It is just like your FAT TWAM Reach signature, they only one I use. The link appears intact.

For whatever reason I do not have full control of the editor system in the "Johnny" thread. You are aware of some but will list here for a complete list.

1) Sometimes after adding to the story the entire story reverts to what you have called an HTML style showing code meant to change font, font size, text centering etc.

2) Spacing that is added between story title, chapter title, chapter number and story break lines between character point of view do not apply properly or are lost above or below stated items.

3) My signature no longer appears after my post. It is just like your FAT TWAM Reach signature, they only one I use. The link appears intact.

Looking at your profile i dont see anything in your Signature Space, Whats your GT and ill add your Sig back into your Sig for ya :)

Still trying to figure out why your having problems with the editor since i cant seem to replicate the problem

Looking at your profile i dont see anything in your Signature Space, Whats your GT and ill add your Sig back into your Sig for ya :)

Still trying to figure out why your having problems with the editor since i cant seem to replicate the problem

My GT is Absolute Dog. I tried it another way and failed, so deleted it.

In reference to the other problems, is it possible they are an issue with my laptop?

joined this site a week ago thinking is like bungie.net but 343. it appears i was wrong about that BUT I STILL LUV IT HERE. the community here ( for the most part :P ) is very intellectual and polite on the forums. the conversations are amazing

now this new update makes things even better.

PROPS to ANYONE who helped make this site what it is right now.

MORE HALO TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

1 thing i have noticed is peoples avatars are not displaying i get a white box and a red cross, this goes for all displays in the shoutbox is this just me?

I just realized that my old avatar is in that top picture :),

EDIT: The pictures are on the first page since I couldn't get them to show up in the quote.

Just a quick update.

• The thread rating system has now been enabled, Works just the same as the user rating system. There are five stars at the top of every thread.
  • User's are now able to use Animated avatars again, some people where having problems with this.
  • The + and - user post rating system is gone and replaced with "Like" ratings, every post has a "Like This" button.
  • We have also added 2 sections. 1 for Clans and Game meets/arrangements, and the other for all other games not pertaining to Halo.
  • Trusted users do not have a flood limit

:construction: