Spartan bow / power bow

FloodMaster

You know what would be really cool to see? A bow. I don't care if its promethean, covenent, or human. I just want to see a bow. It doesn't have to have a cool name. It just needs to look cool, and sound cool. I do prefer a promethean bow though. Cause then it would sound cool like the Binary rifle. You know how the Binary rifle makes a noise when you zoom in? I want the bow to do that when you pull the string back. How about 6 arrows/bolts default,10 max. 1 hit kill because it would be hard to hit someone with. I would like for it to make you move faster aswell. COMMENT PLEASE! The End.

• Like 1

It could be a Combat Bow or something. It could easily fit in.

The problem is that if Halo implements a Bow, then people will go around saying we copied Crysis.  :hope:

If Halo adds anything people will say it copied something. We can't avoid that.

I would personally love to see some sort of  hunting Bow. I know they are never mentioned and probably don't exist(besides for humans) but imagine if the Brutes had a bow they used back on their planet? Or the Sangheilli?  It would look so purple and cool. :drool:

Although some sort of Forerunner bow would look pretty fantastic as well. Imagine a bow that detonates on impact like a sticky launcher? Or a bow that lets you pick different types of arrows each with different effects. 

Could be an Elite or Brute Weapon. Is like the sniper, although has an arch so aiming must be treated differently. Not so reliable from long range. Headshot can be attained for an instant kill. Body shots do more damage if the fire button is held down for a longer period of time. A full body shot depletes shields all the way. Release fire button when you want to release the arrow.

...I feel like I just described the Huntsman. I don't care. It's a good weapon.