Most Epic Halo 2 Cutscene?

The cutscenes in Halo 2 are about the only thing I like about it. That being said, they're still not the best in the series. I haven't bothered playing through Halo 2's entire campaign again (because I find it boring, and a chore), so I can't remember if there is a certain cutscene I find to be the best/my favourite.

Edited by Serene Mystic

No...just no. If you are a Halo fan, just play the damn game. Halo 2 was the reason people got into Halo for some of them......I mean Halo 2 got damn good multiplayer ratings and personally, I liked Halo 2 more than any other halo game, especially the campaign. I like Halo 3's campaign though just as much as Halo 2's, but if you really are a fan of the halo series, then play halo 2.

• Like 2

No...just no. If you are a Halo fan, just play the damn game. Halo 2 was the reason people got into Halo for some of them......I mean Halo 2 got damn good multiplayer ratings and personally, I liked Halo 2 more than any other halo game, especially the campaign. I like Halo 3's campaign though just as much as Halo 2's, but if you really are a fan of the halo series, then play halo 2.

i agree. halo 2 had the best multiplayer. i think the campaign is tied with the others. i like them all equally. except Reach. especially this song from the game: http://grooveshark.com/#/s/Ghosts+Of+Reach/3kMJiH?src=5

i agree. halo 2 had the best multiplayer. i think the campaign is tied with the others. i like them all equally. except Reach. especially this song from the game: http://grooveshark.c...ch/3kMJiH?src=5

I completely agree. And hey, my favorite, other than ghosts of reach, is heavy price paid. Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQQ4ME22Lx8

I don't have to play the game to be a fan of the series. I personally think Halo 2 is the worst in the entire franchise. That includes Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2(duh), Halo 3, Halo Wars, Halo 3: ODST, and Halo: Reach. My personal favourites are Reach, CE, and ODST. I don't care if Halo 2 got people into the series or not. Halo: Combat Evolved is better in both campaign and multiplayer (my opinion) than Halo 2.

I don't have to play the game to be a fan of the series. I personally think Halo 2 is the worst in the entire franchise. That includes Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2(duh), Halo 3, Halo Wars, Halo 3: ODST, and Halo: Reach. My personal favourites are Reach, CE, and ODST. I don't care if Halo 2 got people into the series or not. Halo: Combat Evolved is better in both campaign and multiplayer (my opinion) than Halo 2.

Technically you do have to play it to be a fan of the series, hence the reason all of them combined are a Series. Otherwise you are just a fan of certain ones, and not a fan of the series. If you haven't played the entire campaign, then how do you know if it is the worst one?

Technically you do have to play it to be a fan of the series, hence the reason all of them combined are a Series. Otherwise you are just a fan of certain ones, and not a fan of the series. If you haven't played the entire campaign, then how do you know if it is the worst one?

No, technically I don't have to anything. I don't have to play Halo 2 over again (or like it) to be a fan of the series, and you've got no good reasons as to why that would be so. I have played the campaign, I've beaten it. I just choose not to play through it again because I find it to be the worst in the series, just like the multiplayer.

No, technically I don't have to anything. I don't have to play Halo 2 over again (or like it) to be a fan of the series, and you've got no good reasons as to why that would be so. I have played the campaign, I've beaten it. I just choose not to play through it again because I find it to be the worst in the series, just like the multiplayer.

That's funny, because you said you haven't played through the entire campaign, so you are either lying right now, or you were lying before. Just admit it, you haven't beat the game because you don't own it.

That's funny, because you said you haven't played through the entire campaign, so you are either lying right now, or you were lying before. Just admit it, you haven't beat the game because you don't own it.

I said I don't want to play through the campaign. I have beaten the campaign, and I don't need to prove anything to anyone. Especially not you. You really want a picture of it? Why? So you can say that I found the picture online? I happen to have the Limited Collector's Edition of Halo 2, thank you very much. I've the metal case, the bonus dvd, the manual, everything. I was not lying at all when I posted in this thread. I said that I didn't want to play through the campaign because I've beaten it and think that it is boring. There's nothing wrong with that, and not wanting to replay it does not mean I'm not a fan of the series. I have beaten the game, because I DO own it. I'm not going to admit to something that is a lie (When you told me to admit to not owning a game that I own. It just so happens to be on my computer desk at this very moment). I might not have worded myself properly at first, but I explained myself in better detail after you quoted me and brought this up.

I also just edited my original post. There, ya' happy?

Actually, no you don't. i didn't get to play halo 2 multiplayer much because right after i got xbox live it got shut down. and i still love the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Why do you keep arguing with him? He said he's played Halo 2, but doesn' like it enough to play through it again. How does his decision impact your life in any way? Personally, I don't agree with him either, but I respect his opinion. He doesn't HAVE to like every game in the series. You come off as very immature and childish. That being said, I've been a fan of Halo since the beginning, and I think the fans like myself are the ones who can appreciate the series the most, since we were around from the start.

Why do you keep arguing with him? He said he's played Halo 2, but doesn' like it enough to play through it again. How does his decision impact your life in any way? Personally, I don't agree with him either, but I respect his opinion. He doesn't HAVE to like every game in the series. You come off as very immature and childish. That being said, I've been a fan of Halo since the beginning, and I think the fans like myself are the ones who can appreciate the series the most, since we were around from the start.

I think you'd better take a look at my profile. I'm not a guy, and I don't like being called one. It's alright though, you didn't know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...