The deadeye armor set

Engineerkat

Hi there. I'm a new user to the 343 industries site but I am quite the halo fanatic. I got Halo 4 on it's first day of release and preordered it, which apparently was a way for me to secure getting the Locus helmet along with the Deadeye armor. So I got these fine, but now all of a sudden, I seem to have lost the armor and I have no idea why it's just disappeared. Xbox support told me to go to the makers of Halo 4 to see if they could resolve the problem. With no webchat for support that I can see, I've resorted to using your forums to find out if anyone can provide more information on the matter.

• Like 1

Hi there. I'm a new user to the 343 industries site but I am quite the halo fanatic. I got Halo 4 on it's first day of release and preordered it, which apparently was a way for me to secure getting the Locus helmet along with the Deadeye armor. So I got these fine, but now all of a sudden, I seem to have lost the armor and I have no idea why it's just disappeared. Xbox support told me to go to the makers of Halo 4 to see if they could resolve the problem. With no webchat for support that I can see, I've resorted to using your forums to find out if anyone can provide more information on the matter.

First and foremost - Welcome to the forums! :)

2nd - We are not 343 Industries. Halo: Waypoint is their official Forum.

3rd - Did you physically lose the Armor code? Or did you redeem it and the Armor disappeared from your Account?

First and foremost - Welcome to the forums! :)

2nd - We are not 343 Industries. Halo: Waypoint is their official Forum.

3rd - Did you physically lose the Armor code? Or did you redeem it and the Armor disappeared from your Account?

It honestly just disapeared, and I realise the 2nd point, but I was told you guys could help me out or direct me somewhere else.

exactly like P34nut said you need to go to your download history on the dashboard and re-download it if it doesn't work go to you H4 on you Hard drive and delete 'game unlocks' then license transfer in the download history section then re download your armor 

That's what's confusing me, it's literally GONE. Like no trace anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

OR 

If you're really, really, desperate, I suggest using XXSE. 

I won't expand on this because this is considered a mod by many and I'm not sure if this forum has a rule against such. 

Isn't that a save modification tool? I mean those are against Xbox''s user policy right?

• 3 weeks later...