Halo 5 pre order, and game editions

Warlord0520

I wish bungie still owned Halo because the pre order bonuses look garbage compared to halo reach, and so do the editions of the game,Here's why:

1. Bungie gave us the option of getting rare elite armor from the limited/legendary set

2. Bungie gave us legendary flames from buying the legendary edition

3. Bungie gave us recon hul3 helmet for playing beta and getting limited version of the game.

4. Bungie gave us blue flames for their departure from halo.

5. Bungie offered recon (halo3) for people who wanted to achieve something that required dedication, yet 343i handed it out to casuals and noobs. (pretty much spit in the faces of people who work hard to achieve things)

6. Bungie added new things to older halo games instead of focusing on just one game like 343i has done.

1. 343i has the master chief collection which has a lot of the halo games in one, but who needs this when I can get halo CE for $15, and halo reach for $20, halo 3 for $15, and I got halo 4 for $30.

2. The pre order bonuses are nowhere near compared to the ones that bungie offered, I won't be playing the campaign 24/7 so I don't need a few skulls that give me minor perks.

3. 343i pre order bonuses were cool until we found out that they were later known to be just unlockables at a later stage in halo 4. (another spit in the face for those of us who spent $ and time to collect them)

4. 343i had the fotus armor also released once you hit max level in the game which was a big disappointment to those who paid big bucks for the special edition of the game.

I should tell you that we are not 343i and if you wish to talk to them you need to head over to HaloWaypoint. 

1. 343i has the master chief collection which has a lot of the halo games in one, but who needs this when I can get halo CE for $15, and halo reach for $20, halo 3 for $15, and I got halo 4 for $30.

This is so funny it makes me laugh. So you're going to pay $80 for 4 Halo games not even including Halo CEA and on 2 different xbox platforms but not pay $60 for 6 Halo games(Halo CE, Halo CEA, Halo 2, Halo 2A, Halo 3, Halo 4) all of which are upscaled to 1080p and at 60 FPS with dedicated servers + all the DLC for free + New content in Halo 2A such as an Assault Rifle, Silenced SMG, Gungoose, and Forge. This makes no sense. 

3. 343i pre order bonuses were cool until we found out that they were later known to be just unlockables at a later stage in halo 4. (another spit in the face for those of us who spent $ and time to collect them)
4. 343i had the fotus armor also released once you hit max level in the game which was a big disappointment to those who paid big bucks for the special edition of the game.

Actually that is 100% wrong. FOTUS remains exclusive to those who bought the limited edition Halo 4 console + all the preorder bonuses can only be acquired via Pre-Ordering the game(back in 2012) or buying GOTY.

6. Bungie added new things to older halo games instead of focusing on just one game like 343i has done.

Have you heard of Halo MCC or Halo 2A?

I would counter with everything else you have said but it is clear that you are just uninformed and you dont seem willing to change your mind. I think its fine if you like Bungie over 343i but please refrain from going about and lying because you're going to misinform people who don't know any better.

gg

I should tell you that we are not 343i and if you wish to talk to them you need to head over to HaloWaypoint. 

This is so funny it makes me laugh. So you're going to pay $80 for 4 Halo games not even including Halo CEA and on 2 different xbox platforms but not pay $60 for 6 Halo games(Halo CE, Halo CEA, Halo 2, Halo 2A, Halo 3, Halo 4) all of which are upscaled to 1080p and at 60 FPS with dedicated servers + all the DLC for free + New content in Halo 2A such as an Assault Rifle, Silenced SMG, Gungoose, and Forge. This makes no sense. 

Actually that is 100% wrong. FOTUS remains exclusive to those who bought the limited edition Halo 4 console + all the preorder bonuses can only be acquired via Pre-Ordering the game(back in 2012) or buying GOTY.

I would counter with everything else you have said but it is clear that you are just uninformed and you dont seem willing to change your mind. I think its fine if you like Bungie over 343i but please refrain from going about and lying because you're going to misinform people who don't know any better.

gg

gg

So then it would make no sense for me to get the master chief collection since I have all of the halo games anyways, what's in it for someone who has all of the halo games already? The only cool thing about it is tht you can play it on a single console, that's it. It's obvious you are just pissed because 343i ruined your high hopes for halo 4 and butchered the game really bad.

Not sure why you have to get super defensive and everything as I am mentioning the differences between exclusives between BOTH companies, and it's obvious that bungie has done a better job handling the exclusives, any blind person could realize that. Since I dident know 100% that fotus was or wasent an unlock able through levels, I researched some and saw that some people said yes, but I dident want to hop back on that crap of a game and level to 137 to find out anyways.

I'll be honest for Halo 4, the pre-order bonuses were good. However, the Limited version of the game was rubbish.
Pretty much everything was later given to the players who didn't buy the limited. The limited copy never really had anything good in the first place, the only reason many people got it was because of the Season Map Pass, that discounted 3 DLC map packs, but this came disappointing as it later didn't include the Champion Bundle.

If I could have any sort of say regarding Halo 5: Guardian's pre-order bonuses/limited version, I would say keep to exclusive skins for the preorder bonuses or exclusive campaign skulls, and do not give them to the players who didn't pre-order. For a limited copy of the game, continue with the season map pass, have some sort of physical diary/map/something that gives a little bonus insight into the lore for the new universe, and other small little things.

The one thing 343i did right for the limited copy of Halo 4 was the packaging, that was very well made, and I just love the metal case that the game comes in.

But to be fair to 343i, Halo 4 was their experimental game, they didn't know how it would turn out, and used it as a learning experience. So we can know by the time Halo 5:G comes out, it'll be as great as they can manage.

So then it would make no sense for me to get the master chief collection since I have all of the halo games anyways, what's in it for someone who has all of the halo games already? The only cool thing about it is tht you can play it on a single console, that's it. It's obvious you are just ****** because 343i ruined your high hopes for halo 4 and butchered the game really bad.

What are you talking about? I loved Halo 4 it was my favorite Halo game.

Its pretty obvious you're just stubborn and misinformed about this whole issue. Most of your arguments are filled with false information and unjustified finger pointing

I love having discussions but not if that means the OP is stubborn and unwilling to listen and insults people for no reason

I'm out~

Edit: The Halo MCC includes new content you won't be able to get anywhere else. While I see the MCC isn't the most appeasing deal to you its still cheaper then buying all the Halo MC games + DLC because the MCC includes all of them + DLC + New content for Halo 2A for only $60. It isn't meant to be a new Halo game its just fanservice and 343i trying to win everyone over again,

What are you talking about? I loved Halo 4 it was my favorite Halo game.

Its pretty obvious you're just stubborn and misinformed about this whole issue. Most of your arguments are filled with false information and unjustified finger pointing

I love having discussions but not if that means the OP is stubborn and unwilling to listen and insults people for no reason

I'm out~

Edit: The Halo MCC includes new content you won't be able to get anywhere else. While I see the MCC isn't the most appeasing deal to you its still cheaper then buying all the Halo MC games + DLC because the MCC includes all of them + DLC + New content for Halo 2A for only $60. It isn't meant to be a new Halo game its just fanservice and 343i trying to win everyone over again,

I bet you haven't even competed halo 3 or reach because no one in their right mind would think that halo 4 is better than reach, Atleast a true halo fan like myself wouldent. And that's bs what you said about 343 trying to appeal to fans, if they wanted to do that they wouldent have effed up halo 4 so bad.

I also call bs at the fact that you want to have a "good" discussion' if you wanted to have a good discussion, then you wouldent have mocked my initial post saying you laughed at the points I made... I can already tell that you are trolling because it looks like you haven't gotten more than 2 achievements on halo 3 or reach. So how would you even Be able to hold an opinion that carried any weight whatsoever if you haven't done crap in halo 3 or reach.

Then you have the gull to go on about how you could prove me wrong on all my points, yet like I said above, it seems like you haven't played enough halo to know what's crappy(halo4) and what's not a crappy game(every halo except 4). Also' I see you have played spartan assault, so I guess where you come from, people who play spartan assault but no other halo game think they know everything about halo lmfao. GG,nice troll attempt tho, I give you 0/10

A true Halo fan what is that exactly ?

Oh wait I know, A ignorant person with a massive ego who only looks at his side from the story if I look at your  post. :)

Thinking Halo 4 is better is an opinion and a opinion is that persons everyone is entitled to one and no ones opinion is right or wrong.

GG,nice troll attempt tho, I give you 0/10 < I think it is the other way around.

Edited by Caboose the Ace

A true Halo fan what is that exactly ?

Oh wait I know, A ignorant person with a massive ego who only looks at his side from the story if I look at this post. :)

Thinking Halo 4 is better is an opinion and a opinion is that persons everyone is entitled to one and no ones opinion is right or wrong.

GG,nice troll attempt tho, I give you 0/10 < I think it is the other way around.

It's obvious you are buttbudies with Bnus because if you weren't you would realize that Mocking the OP's thread by laughing at decent points being made is very disrespectful. But I guess in your world you simply can't see things from a different perspective. You guys pretty much provide no facts after posting something completely useless and hypocritical. But I wouldent expect anything less from a troll anyways :)

Oh by the way, you pretty much just debunked all of your facts by saying a person with an ego and their opinion doesent matter to you, which is obviously hypocritical. Nice troll attempt tho, easy 0/10 GG

A true Halo fan

I am so tired of that phrase I can't see straight.

Back to the OP.

We do see things from your perspective, but it doesn't mean we have to agree with them. You say "who needs" (should be who *wants*) the MCC, yet a heavy number of people everywhere are ecstatic about it's release, so apparently someone needs/wants it. I'll agree that releasing special edition and pre-order stuff later for everyone really defeats the purpose of making it pre-order and special edition content. If it's going to be special, let it stay special. For recon, if you REALLY wanted it that bad, you would have had it by the time they released it to everyone. If you were mad because you received it the original way and then they gave it to everyone, you shouldn't be dwelling on it. It's a piece of in game armor. Nothing more.

I hope they do make pre-order bonuses a little better. I liked Halo 4's pre-order bonus. Honestly you shouldn't be wasting time on the games pre-order and special edition bonuses when it's the actually game you should be worried about. (If you are worried.)

• 2 weeks later...