No Love For Snipers

Get Coopd On

Team Snipers Playlist  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Are you tired of playing the same six maps repeatedly in Team Snipers?

• Yes, I would like to see some new maps added.
    • Eh, I don't play enough to care.
    • No, I love the playlist the way it is.
  2. 2. What maps would you like to play in snipes?

For me, sniping is fun but i don't sit in 1 random spot and wait for someone to show up. Kill, move, kill, move, kill, move is the strategy i use. Kill someone and move to another spot and continue doing the same thing. So far when i do manage to get the sniper and not get betrayed for it, our team wins when it's a bigger map. I have a tendancy to focus on vehicles such as the wraith or scorpion and other real threats like the revenant. Now, if you get up close to me while i have the sniper i am screwed lol. Can't no scope for the life of me, but i can very easily pick them off at range.

For me, sniping is fun but i don't sit in 1 random spot and wait for someone to show up. Kill, move, kill, move, kill, move is the strategy i use. Kill someone and move to another spot and continue doing the same thing. So far when i do manage to get the sniper and not get betrayed for it, our team wins when it's a bigger map. I have a tendancy to focus on vehicles such as the wraith or scorpion and other real threats like the revenant. Now, if you get up close to me while i have the sniper i am screwed lol. Can't no scope for the life of me, but i can very easily pick them off at range.

lol i suck at close range too. And the thing is I'll actually risk all the kills I could get with snipers and I take out Banshees and Gauss Hogs. But by the time I realize the enemy has a "power vehicle" and I dispose of it, we're already down by 30 kills or whatever.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...