No Love For Snipers

Get Coopd On

Team Snipers Playlist  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Are you tired of playing the same six maps repeatedly in Team Snipers?

• Yes, I would like to see some new maps added.
    • Eh, I don't play enough to care.
    • No, I love the playlist the way it is.
  2. 2. What maps would you like to play in snipes?

343 should make a map called Blood Gulch from halo combat evloved

I agree. Although I think they should add more tunnels and such like they are doing with the Beaver Creek remake to make it less open.

Why was pinnicle taken out of snipers and not swat? Plus swat has asylum, zealot and countdown. This makes absolutly no sense. Are they not played almost identically?

Yea that doesn't make any sense to me either. And I just realized who you are lmao...

You sure are angry at that guy who pwned you at Snipers the other day. Even resorted to a poll. Then again though, I almost agree with the action you've taken against sniper N00bs. Not anybody who picks up a sniper is though. :thumbsup:

You sure don't know who you're talking to. I'm top 5 in snipers in the world. I don't get pwned by noobs lol.

I have a tiny TV so i think they should take hemorrhage out!! lol

Hah yea I used to play on like a 8 inch screen in Halo 2. It was like one of those mini tv's built for travel...Just use binoculars! lol

have to completely agree. if uncaged and reflection are sniper maps. why aren't countdown, sword base, and asylum. doesn't make sense to me. i did have an interesting thing happen in snipers once. the first round of voting was snipers on reflection, snipers pro on uncaged. that got vetoed. then the next set was snipers pro on reflection, snipers on uncaged. hahaha what?!! i love playing the snipers playlist but usually get bored after a short while because you keep on playing the same maps over and over.

how about a boarding action remake...that'd be crazy.

• Like 1

And guys whatever I said back there, I didn't mean that. Sorry " Get Coopd on" about confusing everyone. My brother got a hold of my account and put a bunch of lies that I didn't mean to confuse people and make me look bad. So, don't start hating please, Also I don't think this is the only post he did this on. Sorry :sweat: I realized too late.

And guys whatever I said back there, I didn't mean that. Sorry " Get Coopd on" about confusing everyone. My brother got a hold of my account and put a bunch of lies that I didn't mean to confuse people and make me look bad. So, don't start hating please, Also I don't think this is the only post he did this on. Sorry :sweat: I realized too late.

I didn't start anything lol. i got accused of copying a thread when I made this completely on my own. It was a simple question because of the complete lack of evidence you had against me.

But as you said it wasn't you who said that, so problem solved.

Sniping by nature is a covert and stealth. I would like to see the following added and deleted. IMHO.

• All small maps like Uncaged and indoor maps like Reflection be removed.
  • Atom to be abolished forever from all playlists
  • Outdoor maps only (Pinnacle as the smallest) Paradiso, Utopie, Abridged, Renegade, Highlands, Tempest and Temptation, Hemmorage, Spire, Boneyard, Wayont and Trident would all be good.
  • Reduced team kill count to 25 or 30 kills. People will camp in snipers. It is what snipers do.
  • Cammo and Hologram to be the only AA.
  • No secondary weapon or grenades period.
  • And the real controversial one. Make them reload after each shot to stop the spamming body shot kills. You want a true one shot kill then it has to be a headshot.

Sniping by nature is a covert and stealth. I would like to see the following added and deleted. IMHO.

• Outdoor maps only (Pinnacle as the smallest) Paradiso, Utopie, Abridged, Renegade, Highlands, Tempest and Temptation, Hemmorage, Spire, Boneyard, Wayont and Trident would all be good.
  • Reduced team kill count to 25 or 30 kills. People will camp in snipers. It is what snipers do.
  • And the real controversial one. Make them reload after each shot to stop the spamming body shot kills. You want a true one shot kill then it has to be a headshot.

I like these, but the last one is kinda dumb. Might as well play SWAT. The sniper rifle never had you reload after each shot.

Also no Camo.

Honestly I disagree with everything you said here.

I also disagree. and not everyone camps, some times i do sometimes i go close-quarters, i even had a match were 3 of the opposing team where driving around running over people.

So you want to camp with Cammo on Spire, on a 4v4 game and have a one shot sniper? Cool story bro.

One thing I agree though, grenades should be taken off. There is no point in them being around.

So you want to camp with Cammo on Spire, on a 4v4 game and have a one shot sniper? Cool story bro.

One thing I agree though, grenades should be taken off. There is no point in them being around.

I agree! The OP was about adding more maps to the game type, not overhauling it. Invisibility is an unwanted AA by everyone I know in snipers. Just add some maps.

• Like 1

active camo is a terrible idea.

midsize maps with long sight lines are what team snipers should be all about. huge maps are boring. everyone just hides behind a rock or something it's boring. smaller maps are intense and fun but the spawn points are too easy to control. sniper maps should look more like a slightly larger version of boardwalk.

spire would be horrible. you could go an entire 4v4 game without finding anyone on that massive map. all lot of the maps you suggested would be good though. highlands might be a little to big but would be fun. tempest wayont and trident would all be good. abridged and renegade would work but those are big maps for 4v4