So, a new guy walks into a forum...

OneOarInTheWater

...and starts this topic. The new guy in question is me. The name's Deion. I'm 18 and Irish. Funnily enough I don't currently have a active Gold account, due to having sat exams this year. (which just finished ^•^) But hopefully this can be my way back into all things Halo. I've played online since Halo 3, but mainly on Reach for a solid 2 years or so. Anyway, you'll be seeing quite a lot of me from now on (don't worry...I'm not an ass...I was tested). Thanks for reading my pointless rambling! ^-^

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums man, glad to have you here.  Before you venture to far, take a look at this post real quick please.  You probably know already everything it contains, but I just wanted to make sure ;)

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/35695-summer-greetings-to-all-newcomers/?p=323218

I'm the resident tough/devil/evil/tech guru/meanie of the site, at least according to 75% of the members.  Which means...if you need anything, drop me a line or find me in the shoutbox!  I'm the oldest active member of the site and I would like to help the new summer members transition into the site any way I can.  So once again, welcome home mah man!!