Community TeleForge

Alright, I did not update this yesterday, but Unease P34nut is complete with his turn, and it is now Delpen9's turn to forge. The map is on P34nut's Fileshare. I was in lobby with Unease P34ut and we made more changes than the allotted 10 pieces, and there are reasons why. I will try uploading a few pictures of the map in it's current state, and try to illustrate some ideas I had for the map, and wuld love to hear your guys' and gals' opinions.

First, I realized that the dish in the middle of the map, was actually off, and so I realigned it properly. The changes to it were minor, and I moved pieces on it to reflect that shift.

Second, below the disc, where the artifact bases were, are now changed to a combination of corner 4x4's and 4x4 flats. The floor is now level down there and at the proper height.

Third, we shifted the side building up, as was discussed at the preliminary lobby this past weekend.

Fourth, we added a Triple Room building behind the disc opposite the main causeway/hallway. This can serve as a basic start to the rear base we discussed at the lobby. Frankly, this was really the only major change that was added. The others were to fix or get a head start on the ideas brought up in the lobby.

If you guys have more ideas, feel free to discuss them here in the thread, and try to upload pictures to help explain your ideas or opinions. 

• Like 1

Ten pieces really does make a difference, as it allows a majority of an idea to form and be built. anyways, these changes will just save time and allow more building of the map by members instead of having to make large changes during your turn.

The last two days I have been at college orientation. Before that was the Destiny Beta. I asked Delpen9 before I left to try to get in done within a day or two. We also tried to make up BeckoningZebra's turn as well. Due to work and Orientation, I have not been able to keep track of this and get on people about it. 

Community TeleForge

Current List of Members Involved:

Sikslik7

BeckoningZebra1

Unease P34nut

Delpen9

-Sparky-

Maestro

Self Destruct

Butch Flowers

therubyprincess

Drizzy Dan

Starfire

Gemini Dragons

Bnus

Shadowfiend216

EmileA129

Connor Kenway

Baconshelf

To be added to the list, please comment below.

Alright, I am bringing this back with a fury from my week of being on and off here in the forums. Delpn9 passes to Sparky. The map can be found on Unease P34nut's fileshare. On deck is Maestro, followed my our MoM for August. Remember the item change is up to ten, and the things I brought up a week or so ago.

If you guys want to get another lobby together to discuss changes and plans, I'd be happy to host one this weekend.

Ok I added 9 forge pieces and 1 weapon to the map. Its on my file share, I cant give a link to it because I cant really go onto waypoint via computer...but you can find it by downloading it from the custom search thingy on Halo 4 :D