no dlc in the main playlist !

Angra Mainiiu

ok. i am very very angry right now but i try to be nice !

i bought all the dlcs for the halo 4 including war games map pass and champions bundle but ta da ! they are not in the main playlist ! 

the easiest one to play is ricochet which i found it in team action sack but what about other dlcs ? crimson, majestic and castle map pack? you can't play them until all the players have them ! i mean if i don't have much of friends that have them what do i do?! and sometimes miracle happens and all the players have them (sometimes) !

i bought the war games map pass so i can play them ! now  wat? my money gone to waste?

• Like 1

DLC is available to play in virtually every playlist. If you are having trouble finding more players with it, perhaps you should try setting up a lobby here. Be sure to specify the DLC needed to participate, your gamertag, the time you'll be playing, and your timezone.

i know but what if i don't want to set up a lobby ?! what if no one is in my playzone to play it(which actually there is no one !) ?!

what if i don't want to set up a lobby and just jump right in the dlc?

Than you better hope everyone has DLC, not everything is going to be easy. As far as I remember , the DLC  playlist is on rotation with the others but I'm not sure.

And there are other people you just have to give it time, make an advertisment and or clan for playing on DLC.

Than you better hope everyone has DLC, not everything is going to be easy. As far as I remember , the DLC  playlist is on rotation with the others but I'm not sure.

And there are other people you just have to give it time, make an advertisment and or clan for playing on DLC.

well thank you. you could have said 343 doesn't give  and forget about it !

i don't wanna play with a clan ! is it so much to ask for a little dlc game with out inviting or be invited by someone?!

Edited by RedStarRocket91
Removed inappropriate language, do not attempt to circumvent the language filters.

i know but what if i don't want to set up a lobby ?! what if no one is in my playzone to play it(which actually there is no one !) ?!

what if i don't want to set up a lobby and just jump right in the dlc?

We're not 343 industries, we cannot alter the playlist. We can only offer you alternate means to completing commendations or achievements for DLC. Halo 4 currently does not offer a DLC-specific playlist. If you wish to voice your concern with official 343 industries, try posting a topic suggesting it on the Halo Waypoint Forums. 

Angra Mainiiu I am sorry for your purchase, Too put it bluntly you wasted your money. :(

So when buying DLC for other games including maybe future Halos don't buy it right away if at all most , Sorry I meant all dlcs, Halo dlcs have always had low numbers and have always been dropped so another one comes in. Until they are all dropped and very much a pointless purchase.

You learn from you mistakes....

The man has a point. You see Forge maps on more rotation than proper DLC or stock maps. Irritating to say the least.

If everyone in the lobby has the DLC, the DLC takes predominance over both Forge maps and stock maps. As for more Forge maps than stock maps, that depends on which playlist you're playing. 

Well let's see, I play Team Slayer and the Actionsack type selection one, can't remember the name though.  Both more often than not, contain Forge as 2 of the selectable voting options...and of coarse everyone votes for the lame ass Forge variant maps.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There needs to be a permanent DLC playlist because this is bull****. I bought every map pack and I cant play them because I'm contently being matched with players who don't have the map packs. If there is no system in  place to match players with other players with the same content then why would you remove the DLC playlist. I want a  DLC playlist now. Otherwise I wasted 30$. I don't know what halo seems to have against DLC playlists but there is never a good system when it comes to DLC maps even though the solution is so  simple. Just make a permanent DLC playlist.