If you dont want to make halo 5 an esport, at least give us a playlist for the competitive players.

popje

A playlist with the following:

-no sprint

-no RNG factors at all, like ordnances

-no perks or abilities

-1-50 ranks

Yes you will probably say that I want halo 2/3, in all honesty, I do, I still play and prefer halo 3 over all halo's but the servers are laggy and the engine could be much better and there not much players left, halo reach was crap and you know it, the bloom was the worst idea in the history of halo, halo 4 was much better, I played a lot but finally gave up because of the lack of a competitive playlist.

• Like 1

So... You have 71 posts and still think we're 343i? Or what? Your topic name implies so.

I think your idea is somewhat solid. Seems like a good compromise for New and Old players.

P.S. I did not think Reach sucked, and I think most people here agree.

Hmm, 343 doesnt look at this forum at all ? If not, I didnt knew, why not lol ? Isnt the community a very important aspect for the game developpers, either for free ideas or balance ?

Well, I liked reach when it came out, but soon I realised that I was lying to myself and I didnt really liked it, it was the worst halo of all imo and its mainly because of the bloom.

Hmm, 343 doesnt look at this forum at all ? If not, I didnt knew, why not lol ? Isnt the community a very important aspect for the game developpers, either for free ideas or balance ?

Well, I liked reach when it came out, but soon I realised that I was lying to myself and I didnt really liked it, it was the worst halo of all imo and its mainly because of the bloom.

I like to think they actually walk the interwebs reading Forums like these, and getting ideas, but I know they're too busy to do that. They get the somewhat accurate feedback needed from their Forums on Waypoint.

Who knows. Maybe they actually do read everything on here. We'll never know until 343 admits it.

I like to think they actually walk the interwebs reading Forums like these, and getting ideas, but I know they're too busy to do that. They get the somewhat accurate feedback needed from their Forums on Waypoint.

Who knows. Maybe they actually do read everything on here. We'll never know until 343 admits it.

I guess ill post that on waypoint then lol

Competitive is so over used and used incorrectly. To call any playlist non competitive is moronic at best. Each game is inherently competitive as the objective is to win. You are already competing. What do decide to bring to the table (so to speak) determines how competitive you personally play the game, your attitude towards it if you will.

You want a separate playlist with specific requirements? That's cool, no big deal really. Just stop calling it competitive because it is not the only competitive thing out there.

There are some members on this forum who have jobs at 343i, I'm also sure that 343 sees some of the things our Forum does. We're a very large community, with a very large outreach, 343 knows we're here.

Is there anyone here who actually like all the perks and stuff?

And yes, a classic playlist would be killer (the best would be a classic multiplayer but ah well)

I like the perks and 'stuff.' I think they add to the game. One thing about perks though, I don't think that they should ever be DLC-exclusive. I believe that the Recharge or Survivor perk was a Champions Bundle exclusive for a few weeks, I didn't like that idea. I want Halo to stay away from that type of multiplayer. As long as everything is equally accessible, the game, in my opinion, is balanced.

• 2 weeks later...

Look at this forum...our kind is out numbered vastly by all these people who want a bunch of bs non-halo esque garbage added to the game. I have had hope since Reach launched that the series would turn around but im losing it. Everything i see about H5 its looking like it'll be another dissapointment. Hope im wrong

Look at this forum...our kind is out numbered vastly by all these people who want a bunch of bs non-halo esque garbage added to the game. I have had hope since Reach launched that the series would turn around but im losing it. Everything i see about H5 its looking like it'll be another dissapointment. Hope im wrong

You best take your kind and leave boy, or else us garbage lovers will have yer hide!

You have also only seen one thing about Halo 5 because only one thing exists about Halo 5, that picture. Anymore is just you believing rumors or making it up.

Edited by WonderWombat
  • Like 2

A playlist with the following:

-no sprint

-no RNG factors at all, like ordnances

-no perks or abilities

-1-50 ranks

Yes you will probably say that I want halo 2/3, in all honesty, I do, I still play and prefer halo 3 over all halo's but the servers are laggy and the engine could be much better and there not much players left, halo reach was crap and you know it, the bloom was the worst idea in the history of halo, halo 4 was much better, I played a lot but finally gave up because of the lack of a competitive playlist.

+1 for speaking the truth