Promethean Vehicles?!?!?

ArbiterMLG

Hello ladies and Gentleman,

With epic Halo fans like you guys, i decided a quick thought to share with you guys that came straight out of my brain. I have no idea if 343 industries has thought of this yet, but i am very confident that this is a possible future inclusion. This would be one sick thing in Halo 5 defintly. But lets get straight in before i lose topic control and get into something else. 

So Promethean Vehicles? Could this even possibly happen at some point, i mean it sounds like some pretty epic thought, but is it really neccesary? I mean, a lot of fans could simply argue of how that would make the game feel more unHaloish, but its a pretty sick thing! Just imagine ok, jumping into a Ground n Pound assault vehicle and have it make some cool affects such as the Promethean weapon arsenel in Halo 4! Let me know in the comment/reply section of what you think.

Again, this is ArbiterMLG, signing out!

Follow me on Twitta: @VenialZero6

Xbox Live Gamertag: VenialZero6

Enjoy your beautiful day wonderful mates!!!! :)

I think that the creativity of the developers would be interesting, thats for sure! I can only imagine the possibilities for the vehicles... But to be honest, I don't know how effective and fun it would be if they were not thoroughly balanced. To me the problem with the way they balanced the H4 weapons was that they did not take into consideration the 'feel' of the weapon. I think that the same thing could easily happen with new vehicles.

Prometheans do not need vehicles. It would be extremely impractical- Prometheans have the ability to use slip space to teleport long distances, and carry weapons in their hands equivalent to top-tier Human Vehicles.

Also, the Prometheans are in themselves (This is massively simplified) AI's in Robot Bodies. If we were to do vehicles, it would be extremely impractical- why not just make a big shell with an AI inside?

However, this can be proved wrong as we have the Enforcer Sentinel (H2) that can solo tanks and some massive sentinels seen in Origins. And this doesn't consider that Forerunner naval combat was often AIs controlling ships and fleets.

Tl;Dr- It would be a big plot hole. Why do it when you have more efficient alternatives?

I found out Halopedia, a vehicle that seems to be the precursors used by the Didact, to the time of ancient humans, the sphinx of precursors (Precursors is a translation error)

The Promethean War Sphinx was a guardian- often AI controlled used by the Forerunner Warrior-Servant rate of Prometheans.

• 2 months later...