Matchmaking needs to pair people up better

Brutal Big M

Actually Use the CSR and Make it visible when in game. I understand that makes people use the Website more but come on, I hate getting paired up with Complete newbs or a team that plays everyday with each other. I loved the Halo 3 matchmaking Way better, They actually matched people of equal Skill, did not matter if the other team used double Xp to get extra points to rank up faster. it drives me crazy, I only play halo just because My friends play, I will soon get titan Fall, and then Halo 5 ,  Im just not that impressed with Halo 4 at all

Actually Use the CSR and Make it visible when in game. I understand that makes people use the Website more but come on, I hate getting paired up with Complete newbs or a team that plays everyday with each other. I loved the Halo 3 matchmaking Way better, They actually matched people of equal Skill, did not matter if the other team used double Xp to get extra points to rank up faster. it drives me crazy, I only play halo just because My friends play, I will soon get titan Fall, and then Halo 5 ,  Im just not that impressed with Halo 4 at all

Why not give something constructive instead of bashing, and actually give a logical argument?

all everyone does is bash, gets annoying to read.

• 5 weeks later...

The CRS kinda works actually. I'm sorry to say this this way but if you get paired up with 'noobs' your CSR probably isn't that high...

No. I think CSR isn't MMR, and while MMR might work in Halo 4 we just don't have the player base to show for it.

This game is not based on skill, therefore no need for fair matchmaking.  This is not Halo 3.  Halo 3 was good, better than Halo 4, but sadly Halo 3 is just a lag fest and I can not play it anymore.

For me, the problem is not the MM, but the Loadouts, half are not even needed, or do not belong in this game, but most of all the CoD style loadouts.  CoD and Halo whilst both FPS, are not the same game, what works for Halo, does not work for CoD and creating loadouts that are a mix of both games does not work either.  Some will disagree, but my opinion stands, as others are entitled to their opinion.  I played all Halo games, and still believe Halo 4 whilst looks good and plays good is hampered by the loadouts.

MM for Halo 4 is nothing like Halo 3, no skill tables and in some cases no skill needed anyway.  It is like they are 2 completely different games.  It does not need fairer MM, it does not need it.  You do not earn your Rank, why the need to earn fair MM...