What Is Wrong With 343 ?!?!?!?!?!

DEAFcammm

343 is nothing but a pure and utter joke . trying to keep the garbage kids at halo amused and still playing . halo 4 is a awful game that HAD potential , but 343 just threw it all away . they take out team throw down . the only last little bit of competitive gaming there was and replaced it with proven ground.. what a joke.. 343 does nothing right. when this game first came out there was no x mark when you died.. wheres your common since . the god damn lighting on halo 4 is to bright like wtf are you guys stupid you can't even look at the time without moving your aim a sertian way. 343 needs to stop worrying bout these team slayer kids and ctf kids . like wtf those guys aren't even good at the game. i know its not 343 fault that h4 was dropped from mlg . but they need to try and work something out with virgin gaming to get it back on mlg. there is literally no point of playing a game like this. i know all the ts kids and ctf kids are going to bash this post . but lets be real h3 was a good game and on top of that it was getting lots of promo from mlg . there are more people on h3 then there is on h4 and reach.. that should tell you something. bring throw down back stop catering to these kids that aren't even good. h5 is probably going to be a joke as well 343 is just so god damn stupid . i can't believe you guys. no competitive playlist at all now . so all the goods kids are forced to run costume. and when its to early and no one is online we are forced to run stupid team slayer.. with saws and jetpacks promethium vision and all the other stupid shh 343 put into the game. you guys were given the rights to a really really amazing game. and your just throwing it away . step up the competitiveness in h4 and h5 because onces bungie puts out destiny no one will be worried about 343 garbage ass attempt to make a good halo game. i sincerely from the bottom of my heart hate 343 , all the team slayer kids who think there good because they have ordnance and radars.. and to all the people who support 343 stupid decisions .#countingthedaysuntilldestinydrops

bump

bump

bump

bump

Here's a thread created by a member "Why hate 343i?". You should read it. What's the point in joining a website more specifically a 343i community Forum, make a thread regarding hate towards 343i and maybe expect anyone here to actually give a damn about your hate towards 343i. Go do something productive with your life and stop being an idiot.

Link to the topic -  Why hate 343i?

It's an old thread, I believe Halo 4 was not quite out yet but it's still something to look at and read carefully, when you decide to blindly throw around hate. If you're having issues with the direction Halo is going in, why don't you consider trying to get the skill set or education required to work at 343i, so then you can add your thoughts regarding what direction Halo should go in? Oh wait, of course. You wouldn't because it's not something you want to do as a job in life and all you want to do is demand things from a company that's working really hard at taking over a series their relatively new too. If you do want to do something like this in life, then you need to screw your head on straight. And, from your grammar, it would appear you are very young and regarding video game companies you still have very little knowledge on how things work. The world isn't about you, if you don't like something a video game company has done, respond respectfully and hope for the best because that's all you can do but saying that to you is like me throwing a stick and telling the duck to fetch.

343i is a company that communicates with its fans well and has a good heart for the Halo series, whilst at the same time trying to not disappoint those who have fallen in love with the Halo series by talking over from the original creators. 343i have been working with Bungie for a little while and are the most knowledgeable out of all the companies regarding the Halo series, just be grateful a company like Infinity Ward hasn't taking over the Halo series... unless your the type of guy who'd prefer that then shame on you. If you really did love the Halo series you wouldn't be here right now complaining about it, deal with it and be grateful 343i took over and are still continuing with the series. 

url-17.gif

Edited by ShockGazm
  • Like 2

just be grateful a company like Infinity Ward hasn't taking over the Halo series... unless your the type of guy who'd prefer that then shame on you. If you really did love the Halo series you wouldn't be here right now complaining about it, deal with it and be grateful 343i took over and are still continuing with the series. 

Well, if he is bashing Halo and praising Destiny without even playing it.... he already sounds like he is a fan of CoD type games (considering it is Activision [who also works on CoD] and Bungie).

• Like 1

What's right with 343i?

But in all seriousness, there's nothing wrong with them, they did what they believed is right and they will learn from their mistakes, if you were part of the staff there, and people like you hated on them, wouldn't you be annoyed and want to make the best game possible for halo 5, and even if you hate, i bet you will still get halo 5.

Don't crticise them, Halo 4 isn't really that bad of a game.

Also, it is the casual community which is the bulk of Halo, not the competitive, setting a game 100% to a competitive audience is the worst thing you can do.

• Like 1

Well, if he is bashing Halo and praising Destiny without even playing it.... he already sounds like he is a fan of CoD type games (considering it is Activision [who also works on CoD] and Bungie).

Yeah, that's likely he's a huge fan of COD, not that it's a completely bad thing but a lot of people are aware of what COD fans are like.

*insert rage here*

Now this smells like a troll post. But I'll bite.

Microsoft rushed 343 to get Halo 4 out the door, and it was their first original Halo game. True Halo fans will stick with the series despite who has ownership of it, and are willing to give Halo 5 a chance... so we can see where your loyalty lies. Provided that Microsoft doesn't rush 343, many people, including myself, are thinking that Halo 5 will be stupendous, on the level that Halo 2 was compared to Halo CE.

And keep in mind that this is a fan-made community. If you want to get mad at 343, go to Halo Waypoint. But don't be surprised if the mods there ban you shortly after posting this and members rage at you.

• Like 1

we are a community forums but some things are wrong with the game however they did experiment with things that people didnt like but have grown used to

if you want to then go to halo waypoint and copy and paste your complaint onto a topic post there and post it but i doubt that they would really care

First off, there a brand new company, and this is their first stand alone game. They re-did Halo Anniversary flawlessly, and they tried their best at Halo 4. So before you start complaining on how trashy it is, which it really isn't, stop and think about what your actually saying. Halo 4 was not as bad as most people make it out to be, it looks AMAZING, and the multiplayer (Excluding the ranking system and other things) I think is pretty fun. Not really much to say supporting the Campaign though, wasn't really liking the whole Cortana and chief love thing, and him being a promethean descendant. They already said they will do much better in Halo 5, and they have listened to the feedback, and community had to say. So, quit complaining and go play some Reach or 3 :P