Ideas for new flood types?

Buns

So I've been thinking. If the flood do return to the series in Halo 5 what ideas for new flood forms or just new ideas for flood in general.

As for me I purpose a terrifying new form. 

tumblr_n2wmirI4AW1sixq79o1_500.jpg

Very Scary. Flood Doge

On a serious note I would like to see the Flood Juggernaut(and any other previous cut conept flood forms from Halo 2) to return. I would also love if we got more variations on the Flood Tank and maybe Flood Brutes/Flood Drones/Flood ODST (if they are present in Halo 5)

• Like 1

Flood Hunters. Not sure how that would work with Lekgolo worms... I'm not entirely informed on them so I don't know if they can be converted. Since their all independent Worms, it would make sense if the Hunter turned into a swarm of burrowing Flood Worms... Or maybe just a humongous Pure Form like form.

Flood Grunts, Drones, and Jackals. I remember reading that they didn't have sufficient biomass or whatever to be turned, but that seems off. The Jackal and Grunts I guess would be there just for diversity of Flood species. Nothing particularly special about them...

But Drones could be the first Forms that are capable of flight. You can imagine the rest.

Flood Wildlife from the surrounding area. Like Wolves, Birds, Moa, etc.

Now this is special... Flood Spartans. Halo 4's version I believe was molded by the UNSC from field reports, and projected graphs. In reality the Spartan Forms could be completely different, but the opposite could be true.

^Flood conversion (To combat forms) requires a central nervous system. A Lekgolo colony would be unfit for this as Hunters and Scarabs do not have this. An individual worm would not be suitable as it is too small to be used as a flood form- like Grunts and Jackals. As such, a 'Flood Hunter' is impossible. One entirely possible variation would be a pure form in the armour comprised of the biomass. Like a Tank form, or a Crawler.

OT: Anyone have the link to that thread where we pulled up a couple hundred flood-related ideas?

Flood types

• Flood Infection Form
  • Flood Combat Form
  • Pure Flood Form (Tank, Stalker, etc.)
  • Flood Juggernauts: These will take three direct splaser hits to kill. They will have a scream based off the original godzilla roar. They will instakill you with a direct hit, and can take on a pair of hunters. They are pretty slow and only appear in a ranged fight though.
  • Techno-Flood: Extremely high ranking flood that can corrupt a suitable A.I and use it with the flood. They are very rare and do not always work well.

General Flood Updates

Carriers: They carry 25 infection forms always

Combat Forms: They will do more strategic attacks (It will be noticed by the characters) They will also be more aggressive when in combat though. They do not get effective by standard melee attacks (Most weapons do nothing, maulers do minimal damage, spikers do a little more, 2 hits with the brute shot, instakill with the hammer and sword)

Tanks: They are FAR more durable and take 2 hits from the hammer to kill.

General: The flood is far more numerous and a normal skirmish with them in a room would have ~75 parasites and 5-10 combat forms.

Flood Hunters. Not sure how that would work with Lekgolo worms... I'm not entirely informed on them so I don't know if they can be converted. Since their all independent Worms, it would make sense if the Hunter turned into a swarm of burrowing Flood Worms... Or maybe just a humongous Pure Form like form.

Flood Grunts, Drones, and Jackals. I remember reading that they didn't have sufficient biomass or whatever to be turned, but that seems off. The Jackal and Grunts I guess would be there just for diversity of Flood species. Nothing particularly special about them...

But Drones could be the first Forms that are capable of flight. You can imagine the rest.

Flood Wildlife from the surrounding area. Like Wolves, Birds, Moa, etc.

Now this is special... Flood Spartans. Halo 4's version I believe was molded by the UNSC from field reports, and projected graphs. In reality the Spartan Forms could be completely different, but the opposite could be true.

The hunters are immune to the flood and Grunts/Jackals/Drones are used to make carrier forms