Halo 5 easteregg ideas.

Shun 'Kanamee

I would like to see some better Easter eggs out of 343. They are fun to find and see around campaign and the rest of the game. Throw some funny dialog into a grunt, or  the little things like writing on the walls.

Edited by President Yoshi

I'd like many more easter eggs in Halo 5, they really add to the campaign experience and campaign's replayability. I'd like to see some that point towards Cortana's death, and the future of the Reclaimer trilogy.

You know outskirts from Halo 2? I want a level JUST like that. It has an even larger bridge/tunnel that just give you a sense of nostalgia. That level is considered a fun, re-playable, masterpiece.

The CE Magnum. Will be a secret weapon for MP if they keep loadouts and in Campaign, they will appear on the first level as a legacy weapon* and it will be with you during campaign until you turn the Xbone off. It has a 7.7x scope, takes 2 headshots to take out a shield, and has a range of 950 feet. It is painted gold and has 343 rounds when found.

*Legacy weapons are gonna to be eastereggs that are extremely OP. The CE Magnum will be the only MP one and it requires a ridiculously high score to get it. Heck you can only get it if you beat Halo 5 on Mythic 7 times.