Halo vs Borderlands.

Sniper0092

Depends on the volt hunter, would Maya surpass the Didact? Who has the best lifting power? I don't know if the bandits would stand a chance against Covenant, they seem too primitive in a way. Plus the Covenant could glass Pandora.

Hyperion is not nearly as cool as Forerunner tech, unless Hyperion has something I don't know about (I don't know everything about BL)

Your thoughts? I am a huge BL fan, but I want to know more of it's abilities.

man this is a very hard choice and i dont know what to pick but i would say borderlands since the guns have different parts and attachments that can make them better as well as different elements to make it even stronger against that type (shock for shields and corrosion for armour) and they are skilled fighters since they go around and open vaults which have giant god like beasts that would never be found anywhere on pandora.

What is borderlands?

Borderlands 2 builds upon the gameplay elements introduced in its predecessor. It is a first-person shooter that includes character-building elements found in role-playing games, leading Gearbox to call the game a "role-playing shooter." At the start of the game, players select one of four new characters, each with a unique special skill and with proficiencies with certain weapons. From then on, players take on quests assigned through non-player characters or from bounty boards, each typically rewarding the player with experience points, money, and sometimes a reward item. Players earn experience by killing foes and completing in-game challenges (such as getting a certain number of kills using a specific type of weapon). As they gain levels from experience growth, players can then allocate skill points into a skill tree that features three distinct specializations of the base character.

I really like Halo, but borderlands has some cool game features as well. When it comes down to it though, I think Halo has a better storyline, better graphics, and overall better quality and worth my money. I'm definetely going with Halo on this one! However, I do like Borderlands, though. Wish I has the 2nd one :3