Weird elite in Gravemind

The Honor Guard Ultra/Councilor. It was modeling/rendering glitch in the level that gives random appearances to the player. The Honor Guard Model includes:

-Rtas 'Vadum's Face. ("Half-Jaw")

-Councilor

-Normal Ultra with Honor Guard Shoulders

-No-Helmet Honor Guard Ultra.

I have found some Pictures of different variants. Just so you know that they are all random.

525px-Councillor.jpg

The Normal Ultra Honor Guard

640px-100_0969.JPG

The one with Rtas 'Vadam's "Half-Jaw"

GravemindHonorGuardCouncillor.JPG

Un-rendered Helmet Honor Ultra Councilor

387px-Honor_Guard_Ultra.JPG

An a Normal Ultra with Honor Guard Shoulders Variant modded on Coagulation.

I just posted these pictures to show you the random variants you will get at this part. Not just the Councilor. :D

At which part of the game are you referring? Anything render_model or "permutation is not a glitch, but rather a specific scripted variant. I can pull the script and tag information, just let me know what level and what area.

At the end of the level Gravemind, in the Mausoleum of the Arbiter an elite with a headdress and honor guard armor came in with 2 elites.

The part where the battle with the brutes begins?  Or the part where you leave the Maus and the elites charge the door?

The part when you are crossing between the Mausoleum and the Far Tower with the Spec Ops Elites Flanking you. He appears from the result from a usage of a missing tag apparently.

Honestly if they do not make it the way with CEA and not make a graphics change setting. I would want it to be a real boss that is faster and smarter than the Zealot.

They shouldn't make it a boss. They should just either keep the glitch or change it to an Ultra Elite, Councilor or Honor Guard.

Edited by aʀᴅᴇɴᴛ pʀᴀʏᴇʀ

Honestly if they do not make it the way with CEA and not make a graphics change setting. I would want it to be a real boss that is faster and smarter than the Zealot.

I may be going off topic, but speaking of boss enemies in H2A...They could (not likely to happen though) have the flood juggernaut appear through a complicated Easter egg. Many people want the game to be virtually the same, but making it so this boss only shows up if you make it happen does not change core gameplay. That Monster is still in the files of the game, so it's not like their adding him either.

I always wondered how hard a boss he would have been on legendary...