Battlefield 4 for the Xbox One

Hey guys,

I've recently ordered My Xbox One with Battlefield 4 and a Titanfall pre-order.

But I've been hearing mixed thing about Battlefield 4. I know about some of the bugs and glitches but how bad is it really? Is it really 'unplayable'?

I have Battlefield 4 for PS4, and it's playable. I heard that the game had really bad issues but I've had mine for a week and I'm yet to experience something bad. Small glitched here and there but that's all. There is a texture glitch at the beginning of every or most games (For me anyway), but it should load up in around 4 - 5 seconds. I'm not big on EA but I'm willing to defend them on the fact the game isn't as bad as people say.

Battlefield 4 is a genuinely mediocre FPS in the single-player area, in the multiplayer, it's an addiction. If you don't have Xbox Live to play multiplayer, do not buy the game, the single-player is a lousy Michael Bay explosion adventure. The multiplayer really is your only source of entertainment, but it is a good source of entertainment. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, as I have experience with it on the Xbox One, I'm just going to go ahead and say all of the rumours about it being 'unplayable' are a bunch of rubbish. You encounter a few annoying bugs here and there (If and that's an extra emphasis on the IF you have bad connection like I do) but that's perfectly natural and to be expected. In fact it's to the point where I don't even know what people are talking about when they say it's 'unbelievably glitchy'. It's just like any other game with the amount of glitches in it to be honest. I think it's an outstanding game and you will have a lot, and I mean a lot of fun playing it! :D. But yeah trust me I have experience, it's not that glitchy at all, and any members reading this. Do not, I repeat. Do not believe the rumours about this game being a glitchy piece of  :censored:!