RP interest check: Halo/Rise of the reds crossover

Composite Armour

This thread is merely for the purpose of seeing whether it's viable to go through with putting up the RP or not.

The basic premise of the RP is simple, it's going to be about how the Covenant fleet arrives at the wrong earth due to space science technobabble.

Now first things first, You're all saying "But Ledgend, what the hell is Rise of the Reds?".

Rise of the Reds(ROTR) is a mod for C&C Generals zero hour that focuses on the conflict between the European Continental alliance, A US expeditionary force and the Russian federation. China and the GLA also play a large role.

Anyways, if you want to get a better understanding of the ROTR universe, you should check the ModDB page. However if that thought scares you, fear not, I'll literally write everything you need to know right here in the OOC. Which is to say, alot of writing. Which is why I posted this thread.

Now here's a list of Factions that will be in the RP:

Covenant

US airforce, marine corps or special forces.

European continental alliance

Global Liberation Army

Russian Federation

Peoples liberation army of China

UNSC (If enough people want them of course, but they'd only appear in a very limited fashion)

Anyways, if you'd be interested in seeing this RP, say so. If enough interest is shown, I'll post the OOC thread and begin taking character submissions.