343i GTAV Get-Together

D-38 Boss

So, most of you know the site has it's own Crew; The 343i Crew.

But as of yet, not many of us have actually played GTA Online together.

SO! Me and *INSERT WHATEVER JL'S NAME IS THIS WEEK HERE*, are gonna host a lobby this Saturday, December 21st at 9 A.M. EST.

We'll be fuffing about in the open world, maybe having ourselves a few races, and generally having ourselves a good time.

Comment with your GT if I don't already have it, and let me know if you'll be joining in on the fun!

ALSO! this is not restricted to members of the 343i Crew, so don't worry if you joined another one, I'll just kill you and devour your soul :awesome:

• Like 4

Vitamin PWN looks like we will have to keep it going for the afternoon crowd together.  HELLLLL  YAAAA I am in.  Oh and guess what?  I have a bunch of customs to play LMAO!!!!!!!!  D-38 it looks like your the one running the show so just let me know if and when you guys want to do some customs on GTA V.  Really look forward to hanging with you guys, it's been awhile. 

• Like 2

Alright, so here's a little more solid Time-frame:

I'll probably be on early, around 8 A.M. EST, so feel free to jump on then if you want.

From there, We'll be running it until everyone decides we're tired of it.

BUT! I have to leave at 5 P.M. EST, so... at that point, it's up to JL or someone else to take over hosting.

Also, Add me on XBL if you haven't: xXRC BossXx

And, send me a message letting me know if you want an Invite to the Crew.