What is your favorite Halo 4 Skull effect and why?

trickster

• 2 weeks later...

IWHBYD. Love the things I here with it.

Wish you had to look for the skulls though like in Halo 3.

Didn't you get the Samurai Armour when you did that? I'm fairly sure that's what you get when you collect all skulls. The first run through the campaign I looked for all the skulls... Youtube also helped. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

I actually really like the Famine skull, as strange as that might sound. I think one of the only things I really disliked about the Campaign was the way that the Chief never really felt like he was stranded out at the very edge of the known universe, cut off from the UNSC. While I can accept finding things like Assault Rifles and Battles Rifles in reasonably plentiful quantities throughout the Forward Unto Dawn's crash site, and even the occasional item like the SAW, throughout the entire area there are well-stocked supplies of UNSC weapons and ammunition meaning it's entirely possible to finish the level without once needing to pick up a Covenant gun.

The Chief should be struggling against a lack of supplies just as much as the Covenant themselves, and all the non-Infinity missions feel a lot better just from an immersion perspective if you're constantly having to scrounge around for ammunition instead of just being able to empty magazine after magazine with abandon.

Bandana!!! >;D

I like the cloud and IWHBYD skulls, but playing CEA campaign with that skull just instantly makes the run more fun (Haha, that rhymed) worrying less about ammo conservation and more about the campaign itself. Plus, nothing more fun than 'nading your least favorite room of enemies with all the explosives you can throw. >:3

But also, I luv the malfunction skull, such a fun variety add on that makes your runs more interesting by removing a feature from your HUD at each respawn, which is pretty crazy, especially when your shield or crosshairs disappear.