What Halo needs

Assassinaded

There needs to be a legitimate ranking system like a combination of halo 2/3 this CSR ranking system in absurd. The assault rifle is wayyyyy to strong period. Add in dcope with some dedicated servers and the game can turn itself around. What are your thoughts?

There have been many posts on a better ranking system. Many people want a Competitive Skill Rank. One you can actually see in-game. Not like the one we have on Halo 4 that we can only see on Waypoint. If 343 are listening to us then they will have this in Halo 5.

There needs to be a legitimate ranking system like a combination of halo 2/3 this CSR ranking system in absurd.

Define legitimate. AKA this is opinionated nonsense. 

The assault rifle is wayyyyy to strong period.

"O NOES I R KILLED BIE AWTO WIFUL"- OP.

Add in dcope with some dedicated servers

No arguments here.

• Like 1

There needs to be a legitimate ranking system like a combination of halo 2/3 this CSR ranking system in absurd. The assault rifle is wayyyyy to strong period. Add in dcope with some dedicated servers and the game can turn itself around. What are your thoughts?

There has been better arguments of the ranking system you just got lazy and didn't even try. The assualt rifle is still not that good of a weapon honestly if you die by it it is your fault. If you do not know already Halo 5 will have dedicated servers. 

• Like 1

Your in luck my friend, most of the stuff you said (Minus the crack about the AR being to powerful) is all ready being worked into Halo 5 as we speak! 

60 Frames per second, Dedicated Servers, improved Net-code, larger total player counts like 10 Vs 10 or more, and a bunch of other stuff... (Don't wanna spoil it all for you).

Now about the AR being to strong, that is debatable. And while I respect your opinion and appreciate the feedback, I have to disagree. Sorry, but I just feel that the AR should stay the way it is because it has it's purpose, and to weaken it, would do nothing but make weapon balance worse. That's my take on it. Your welcome to disagree, but I don't want to start a weapon discussion argument here... Lets save that for another place.

:P

• Like 1

Strong ******** responses Bnus and midnight.

O NOES TERE IS A DIFWENT OPINON TO MEH I NEED TEH USE BAD INSWULT!

If you are going to insult someone for having a different opinion to your (May I say, badly thought out and worded)one, at least use a decent insult. 

I also believe that the quote- 

What are your thoughts?
Implies that you want to hear what everyone thinks. Clearly, you are too childish to accept different opinions and instead expected to have wave upon wave of posts agree with you. Edited by Minutes To Midnight

Just did a quick post to see comments I can go on a tangent if I wanted but honestly who would take the time to read through that. Strong ******** responses Bnus and midnight.

I'm sorry that you feel the need to insult someone after they expressed their opinion. I mean didn't you ask us for our thoughts? That is a bit hostile just because people disagree with you. 

• Like 1

Staff Response

This thread has now been brought to the attention of the moderating team. Any and all further responses will be reviewed - bear this in mind when you post, and try to keep discussion civil. If you feel a post is abusive, do not respond with an abusive post of your own - simply use the 'Report' button and reply to the topic as normal.

There has been better arguments of the ranking system you just got lazy and didn't even try.

No reason to even state this clearly I made a quick post about the subject no reason to state the obvious. I don't care if people disagree but if they do it in either a disrespectful manor or state the obvious then yes angered.

O NOES TERE IS A DIFWENT OPINON TO MEH I NEED TEH USE BAD INSWULT!

No it's the way you type like Helen Keller  makes you seem childish and made me irate.  You just probably go around trying to troll people because you think its cool.

No reason to even state this clearly I made a quick post about the subject no reason to state the obvious. I don't care if people disagree but if they do it in either a disrespectful manor or state the obvious then yes angered.

No it's the way you type like Helen Keller makes you seem childish and made me irate. You just probably go around trying to troll people because you think its cool.

The way you go about stating your opinion as fact/ insulting others who have different opinions gives the impression that that is your thought process as you type.

No it's the way you type like Helen Keller  makes you seem childish and made me irate.  You just probably go around trying to troll people because you think its cool.

Midnight is not a troll. He is actually a very good member of this community. You just need to learn to accept other people's opinions.

Not when they go eiufhaweifnawga oh i dieo.

There would not be an argument in first place if you just accept the fact that some people may have different opinions to you. There are no arguments on this forum. If you are going to post here, learn to respect what other users think. This forum has a reputation for friendly users. I think it's far better than the Halo Waypoint forum. Don't let the community down. If you disagree with someone else's opinion, tell them why. Don't tell them they are wrong.

• Like 2

Love how this went off topic because the dear thread starter couldn't handle the slightest bit of teasing.

I mean come on mate, grow up. Take a joke. Chill. Grab some weed.

Back on topic now? Yeah?

I personally won't say anything about the matter because there are already millions of other threads similar to this making this subject already burned into my head.

• Like 2

I think what halo needs is  ......

1 A good friendly community

2 A mix or hardcode and causal players  

3 A 1 to 50 or even 1 to 100 ranking system

4 Good and balanced maps

5 And finally balanced weapons

Those are a few of that things that can make really good halo game. :)

• Like 1

Love how this went off topic because the dear thread starter couldn't handle the slightest bit of teasing.

I mean come on mate, grow up. Take a joke. Chill. Grab some weed.

Back on topic now? Yeah?

I personally won't say anything about the matter because there are already millions of other threads similar to this making this subject already burned into my head.

That's what I was saying at the start, and yes, this did go of topic. ;)

4 Good and balanced maps

I agree but I don't know what you mean by balanced maps. I personally think that the weapons are balanced. I completely agree on points 1,2 and 3 though. ;)

That's what I was saying at the start, and yes, this did go of topic. ;)

I agree but I don't know what you mean by balanced maps. I personally think that the weapons are balanced. I completely agree on points 1,2 and 3 though. ;)

By good balanced maps I mean ....

1 no side has a advantage or disadvantage on what team they are on

2 all weapons spawns are fair and the most powerful ones for example the rocket launcher in the middle so at the start it is a mad dash for it

3 A good spawn system so you never spawn near a enemy

4 It is impossible to camp on the map

5 There is good verticality within the map

and no I want talking about halo 4 weapon's needing to be balanced I was talking about balanced weapons is what makes a good halo game. :)

• Like 1

By good balanced maps I mean ....

1 no side has a advantage or disadvantage on what team they are on

2 all weapons spawns are fair and the most powerful ones for example the rocket launcher in the middle so at the start it is a mad dash for it

3 A good spawn system so you never spawn near a enemy

4 It is impossible to camp on the map

5 There is good verticality within the map

and no I want talking about halo 4 weapon's needing to be balanced I was talking about balanced weapons is what makes a good halo game. :)

Ok thanks. That makes much more sense to me. Now I definitely agree with all of your points. They would make it a good Halo game. :)

4 Good and balanced maps

1. Check

2. Pending........

3. Pending........

4. Somewhat check

5. Check

The community is great and you're posting on the friendliest Halo forum which is awfully ironic seeing that you're a dedicated member too. 

1. Check

2. Pending........

3. Pending........

4. Somewhat check

5. Check

The community is great and you're posting on the friendliest Halo forum which is awfully ironic seeing that you're a dedicated member too. 

No I am not talking about this halo community I am talking about all halo communities and if I am honest most over halo communities cough waypoint cough are pretty bad also my list up there was what I though makes a good halo game and should be in halo  5 it was nothing to do with halo 4 in anyway :) 

Lolno

There is. It's just that hardcore players flame the casuals which make the casuals leave.

Opinionated. 

4 Good and balanced maps

Opinionated.

Opinionated.