Pro, gone. Dominion, gone. Multi-team, gone. Ookay.

rwtf Leah

I love how good playlists are taken down, don't you? 

For those of you who might say "Pro is still in slayer!" Ahaa, you're wrong. Pro means no radar.

Dominion was fantastic until the update, and then they added that lockdown or whatever horrible type of game; WHICH was basically the one-site extraction and was a game type that should have stayed within extraction.

Multi-team is completely gone, which I don't understand because it had its ups and downs. Sometimes I wouldn't have mind it being teams of three rather than two, but still why is it gone?

Don't get me started on DLC.

Just wanted to see who else missed any of these as well.

• pro, dont care for it

dominion was awsome until the maps got revamped

lockdown is just a way for rushers to win quicker

multi team was awsome. its probably going to get changed so there's 3 teams of 4 instead of 2 teams of 6

got ALL the dlc but nowhere to play it other than custom and forge

343 didnt even inform us by the weekly update this week (in game)

I agree with you on the DLC part. It is extremely frustrating that our money was spent on these maps that we hardly ever get to see now.

Now, when I mentioned pro, I'm talking about the same pro the game reverts back too when the server goes crazy; If it was an original selection why take it away? When pro was up and running, (and even when the server goes down as well) the number of people playing pro gets to be higher than other game types. Another main reason I love pro is the, No custom Loadouts/perks AND No radar. It's just simpler. 

I also thought Dominion was one of Halo 4's defining features? Like, it was meant to be its own game type. Then once they updated it, and made the bases drop crap ordinances I was already losing interests. Because it wasn't like it was impossible to win when enemy bases got those drops, it simply mattered on the teamwork concept. After that update, then Lockdown, getting those bases didn't seem that rewarding.

Another thing, whats up with flood? Its the same three maps every single time now? Or is that just a crazy coincidence?

Any other playlists you'd like to vent about lol?

Pro was replaced by Legendary and Team Throwdown. Pro was voted for often enough and Throwdown/Legendary are more competitive. Dominion and Multi-Team didn't have very high playlist populations so it had to be cut. This was in a Halo bulletin around 2 weeks ago.
I really do miss Dominion one of the best gametypes in Halo 4. I hope it isn't getting cut for Halo 5 the idea was great we just need more customization options for Forge and you can essentially create entire new gametypes with Dominion I can't wait for it to come on the rotational playlist. I'll be playing it nonstop 

I loved playing the Dominion playlist until Lockdown was added. I mean lockdown was fun the first time, but after that I just lost interest and wanted to play dominion.

I think all "pro" game types should be replaced by Legendary game types. I hate playing Pro and would much rather play Legendary.

I also think 343 should add some kind of veto system, so we don't play the same map every game.

Yes but legendary and throwdown are BR based. With pro you had options. Those who do play throwdown are crazy BR try-hards (anyone I've faces that is has been) and it is basically home to MLG people. This is just was it seems like. I'm not telling everyone here they have to play pro if they ever brought it back, it is just some of us do.

Dominion had a high population when it was out, but I noticed it dropped after the weapons update ( Sticky/Carbine etc.) Then even more when Lockdown came into the picture.

Multi-team might have been better or lasted longer with four teams of three, like reach.

I dunno. I'm just curious on where the person who says 'no, that's not a good idea' is. 

Multiteam is my favorite out the three. I am sadden by the fact it was removed but I am grateful that it will be better when it returns. (Although I know that is not always the case).

But I always Have Multi-team in Halo Reach, and Halo Reach has the best multi-team anyways!

Yes but legendary and throwdown are BR based. With pro you had options. Those who do play throwdown are crazy BR try-hards (anyone I've faces that is has been) and it is basically home to MLG people. This is just was it seems like. I'm not telling everyone here they have to play pro if they ever brought it back, it is just some of us do.

Dominion had a high population when it was out, but I noticed it dropped after the weapons update ( Sticky/Carbine etc.) Then even more when Lockdown came into the picture.

Multi-team might have been better or lasted longer with four teams of three, like reach.

I dunno. I'm just curious on where the person who says 'no, that's not a good idea' is. 

Throwdown and Legendary are already great competitive modes. Adding Pro just seems redundant.

Dominion had a higher population then most playlist still not sure why it was cut but it wasn't that high 

But we already know both playlist are coming back so enjoy them while they last.

I loved playing the Dominion playlist until Lockdown was added. I mean lockdown was fun the first time, but after that I just lost interest and wanted to play dominion.

I think all "pro" game types should be replaced by Legendary game types. I hate playing Pro and would much rather play Legendary.

I also think 343 should add some kind of veto system, so we don't play the same map every game.

If I'm correct they already removed all Pro variants in matchmaking. I haven't seem Slayer Pro or anything of the sorts since they removed Dominion. 

I will never miss Pro, Dominion is too unbalanced being simply power weapons all over the place and is an all over cluster pub of everyone chucking grenades into small rooms. But I liked multi team... they need a rocket mongoose slayer for that playlist.

Multi-team in Halo is one of the greatest game modes of any game, ever! Does Call of duty have like a dozen or so different teams of two (or three) driving around on mini ATV's shooting each-other with bazookas, and getting launched everywhere? I think not! And that's what I love about Halo... It's unique and more importantly... FUN!!!

I mean its like Mario Party with guns!

:D

• Like 1

I will never miss Pro, Dominion is too unbalanced being simply power weapons all over the place and is an all over cluster pub of everyone chucking grenades into small rooms. But I liked multi team... they need a rocket mongoose slayer for that playlist.

Good thing Rocket Race is going to be added in a rotational playlist.