halo 5 what playable creator should be in multiplayer.

Zuku X'ai Noksee

• 2 weeks later...

I've thought about how much fun it would be if there was a game type similar to juggarnaught that had 2 playes spawn as hunters and the rest would have to try and divide and conquer the pair. as the hunters got more kills, they could get buffs to make them harder to kill, maybe work out something where the farther away the hunters get from one another the weaker they get...idk, could work, but i know some one is going to rant about "balance issues". Who needs balance when your an angry can of DEATH WORMS!

sorry earlier for the multipost. my computer freaked out.

• Like 1

I've thought about how much fun it would be if there was a game type similar to juggarnaught that had 2 playes spawn as hunters and the rest would have to try and divide and conquer the pair. as the hunters got more kills, they could get buffs to make them harder to kill, maybe work out something where the farther away the hunters get from one another the weaker they get...idk, could work, but i know some one is going to rant about "balance issues". Who needs balance when your an angry can of DEATH WORMS!

sorry earlier for the multipost. my computer freaked out.

that is a very good idea. i thought of that before but didn't really think it would be good to post. so i really like that. i dont care about balance only balance i can see that would be needed is your idea, that if the hunters get farther away from each other 

they get weaker.