Something i've been thinking about with PS 4.

Ghost Pirate

They won't. It's already $100 dollars cheaper. Plus these big companies don't make much profit on selling consoles they make most of the profit from selling software. I highly doubt any console will lower the price until the end of next year at the earliest. 

• 1 month later...

The reason that the PS4 is less expensive than the Xbox One is because of the fact that the sensor device like Xbox's Kenetic is not sold with the console to allow the consumer to choose if they want that feature or not, unlike Xbox which is forcing you. At least this is my understanding of the price difference.

The reason that the PS4 is less expensive than the Xbox One is because of the fact that the sensor device like Xbox's Kenetic is not sold with the console to allow the consumer to choose if they want that feature or not, unlike Xbox which is forcing you. At least this is my understanding of the price difference.

Yep this is correct and from what I have seen  the PS4 is more powerful than the Xbox One take call of duty ghosts for example 720p up scaled and 6fps  on the Xbox one and native 1080p 60fps on the PS4 and the funny think is call of duty is more closely linked with Xbox. :)

• 2 weeks later...