UNSC Warfare - Browser Based Halo Strategy/RPG/Text Based Game

Glitch100

• 3 weeks later...

Ok everyone, I dont know If anyone here is following the project but we have some news to share:

Due to legal reasons we will have to change the name of Halo Command to something else. Currently undecided but as such we are using our thinking hats to find out what to call it. 

In addition certain other aspects will be changing. This is unfortunate however we have no choice as it is to abide by the game content usage rules. 

If anyone has any ideas please post them. 

Banned is harsh. I say make this the new thread!

Side note- it's very late but I've had a lot on. Here's the screens you requested in my fileshare- https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/baconshelf/halo4/fileshare#

Is the thread going to be unlocked when you change things?

Hey! It's me HaloGeek.

You don't know me. I'll just let you know I'm the Community Russian. Pretty much the only one from Russia OR Eastern Europe here.

Anyway! I'd love to help. I'm not much of a programmer, but I enjoy writing stories and lore. How can we contact?

Skype? Email?

~HaloGeek

Hey HaloGeek,

Sorry for the delay, we have been busy sorting out the issues regarding our projects name , so 90% of development and progress has been put on halt. However we imagine by the end of next week to be up and running again! I would recommend using this forum to discuss anything you feel like you could contribute :)

Thanks

Not that I'm expecting it anytime soon, but do you have a general time frame for when we can get hands on the game?

'cause like... do want and stuff...

Aha, well I am glad you are excited by it. Development is done in two stages, each with multiple phases - 

1. Website

-Store

-Fleet

-Basic Auto Resolve Battle

-etc

2. 3D Game

-Connection to Site

-Connecting to DB

-Controls

-Logic

-etc

This is just an example, and we are currently finishing up Stage 1 at the moment. It's still effectively got lots to do in additon, however a basic working version is nearing completion. Stage 2 will then begin, however testing on Stage 1 should hopefully be within the next month ...

Can't wait for this website to launch!

It seems great and I feel it will become very successful.

Thanks man!