Your a Spartan IV ... and you still Die. Really ?

TheMightyLlama1

So I'm playing Halo 4 on Legendary, and I got to the part where Chief first does battle with the Spartan IV's. And in less then 7 minutes, they ALL die. ALL of them. And their Spartan IVs... Really ? I know alot of people are gonna be "Oh, in MatchMaking, your a Spartan IV's and you still die. That's not point. The point is why the IV's AI are so ****ty. Don't even get my started on the Marines ...

So I'm playing Halo 4 on Legendary, and I got to the part where Chief first does battle with the Spartan IV's. And in less then 7 minutes, they ALL die. ALL of them. And their Spartan IVs... Really ? I know alot of people are gonna be "Oh, in MatchMaking, your a Spartan IV's and you still die. That's not point. The point is why the IV's AI are so ****ty. Don't even get my started on the Marines ...

sometimes the halo 4 AI in not the best in the series lets keep it as that :thumbsup:

And in less then 7 minutes, they ALL die. ALL of them.

Sounds like legendary to me. Thats the way it's always been right? I've gotten used to this habit and wouldn't have it any other way.

But I totally see your point! If being smarted didn't work in-game, then way didn't the dev's just make them tougher? Kinda gives you a shame feeling when you see em' go down so fast.

You're*

Spartan IV are better trained Marines/ODSTs with better armor. The name Spartan is misleading, they're dumb and weak. "The best of the best", yet they died for a Pelican crash. Jeez, they're tough! Chief crashed to the ground from 4km in the atmosphere, but he couldn't stand a fight with them, granted!