Release console for halo 5

zoik99

For all the people who are already playing halo on the Xbox 360 does no one agree that they should think it over and release any future games on both the Xbox one and the Xbox 360. To the date that i very doubt many people will get a Xbox one if they already own the Xbox 360. But just from my point of view know almost any company that makes a game. they want the profit but limiting your community to just a single console wont accomplish anything. When a huge amount of the world already either has a PS3 or Xbox 360. It is just silly that they would just release it on Xbox one and nothing else  I do understand they want to keep up with the world and it's technology but that does not mean you only have to release it on the most recent released console. As of just an example of a proper set up is for what Bungie is doing with the new game destiny they are releasing it to ALL consoles that are released (PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox one).

:right: I would like to hear what you guys or girls think about this :left:

You make a valid point by noting Destiny's ability to be played on all consoles. Were I clearly can not speak to the technical aspects of a game designed for both current and future systems, it does bear a lot of weight to the ideal that if a company chooses to they can make this a reality. It may be a cost concern, space concern of a disk or another feature. One thing is a certainty about having only newer games being available for new consoles, it pushes consumers to buy the new console. MS may have the companies under a contract to produce solely for the XBOX One or it could be a developer decision.

You make a valid point by noting Destiny's ability to be played on all consoles. Were I clearly can not speak to the technical aspects of a game designed for both current and future systems, it does bear a lot of weight to the ideal that if a company chooses to they can make this a reality. It may be a cost concern, space concern of a disk or another feature. One thing is a certainty about having only newer games being available for new consoles, it pushes consumers to buy the new console. MS may have the companies under a contract to produce solely for the XBOX One or it could be a developer decision.

to add to this Microsoft need good exclusives  to sell the XBONE so in comes halo 5 :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Yes i do understand that they need good exclusives for the Xbox one to be bought. But for all the people out there that have played halo 1,2,3,reach,odst and 4 i at least think they should release it on a latter date after the Xbox one has been released because just from my point of view i don't plan on buying a Xbox one since i own a Xbox 360 already which at this point is a large amount of the people who have played and enjoyed the halo series and who want to continue from where 4 had left off. i know the whole exclusive thing is big but for some people they might be buying a Xbox one for the newer games so if they release on both the Xbox 360 and Xbox one. Both Microsoft and 343 will earn much more profit off of the game it's self. which as i stated before one of the big things Microsoft and 343 want to earn is profit. Not saying they are bad company's because of that but if they really wanna earn a good profit off of it they would decide on releasing it on the Xbox 360 to increase the profit amount that they will earn from the halo players on the Xbox 360. I know that this seems silly for them to do that but people who do not own a Xbox 360 or who do may be buying the Xbox one for other games already so why do this to all the halo players that just want to continue there halo memories. Without having to spend a extra $500 for the Xbox one. It is just simple logic that they should re-think this and change the console's that they will release it on. Just to add the halo series has been a exclusive to the Xbox community only which i understand but when you limit that series to a certain console after the the other i believe after the last 4 games of halo have been released onto the Xbox 360 (halo 3,halo reach, halo odst and halo 4). I just feel that we should get more of a chance to finish what we all started at the beginning of halo. Even more when Halo 5 is a continuing story from halo 4. I would not have any problem with them making it a Xbox one exclusive if it was a whole new halo story to it but when it is a continuing story it really limits and most likely makes most players angry  at the fact they would now have to spend around $600 for the (Xbox one, Halo 5 with taxes). I know i am  just another player who thinks this but i would love for others to notice this and feel for what is going to happen to all those long term halo lovers.

While I agree with you, in the long run, Microsoft is actually making more money this way. By limiting Halo 5 to the more expensive One, most die-hard fans will give in and shell out 500 bucks to be able to play this. It is so sad, really...

I agree a lot of people I know are buying the Xbox one just to play halo 5 or halo one whatever they call it they don't like it but because it halo they have to get the Xbox one . :thumbsup:

It is just dam history repeating itself as many wanted halo 3 on Xbox original but it did not which was not great nor is this because the Xbox 360 was i think $200-$300 for it while this Xbox one is at the price of $500 + taxes and the game itself which by the math will be in the price range of about $600-$700 which is so much god dame money to be throwing out there. But to me i think they should have just left the halo 5 graphics with the ones from halo 4 because from me halo 4 had great graphics. And after doing any game play increase itself i don't think halo 5 will be much different then halo 4,3,2 and 1. To me the only difference in the games are the weapons, graphics, story and enemies. While yes i understand that is a lot of things that are different. they are only changed in a few small ways. Halo 4 most likely had the biggest change in the halo series from my point of view because they added new guns, new enemies, new story and big change in graphics. Which yes is still nice to see the games get a better look to them as they go farther into a series but still at least try to expand your game play for all your game lovers for this case would be your halo lovers. But then again I do not think i have said this once yet but to 343 or Microsoft I'am just another one voice player who is NOT happy with the way they went with halo 5 or halo one or whatever you wanna call it.

• 1 month later...