Legendary Slayer!

Finally!!! For those unaware, Legendary slayer is a new playlist coming to Halo 4 July 15.  It is what has been missing all along from Halo4 and at this point is probably  too little too late to save the game but it is FINALLY a step in the right direction. 

Legendary slayer is essentially classic slayer, very similar to say Halo 3 Multiplayer.  Everybody starts with an assault rifle and two frags.  Want a better gun? Then go find it on the map, need more grenades?  Resupply is on for everyone.  Its essentially the way Halo used to be and should be going forward.  No silly ordinance, no AA's etc.

Go support and play this new playlist going forward for 2 reasons.  1 I can almost guarantee you'll enjoy it more so than you would playing silly Infinity slayer.  And 2, most importantly its a chance to show 343i what a "proper" Halo playlist should be.  And with a strong online showing in this playlist we can hopefully persuade 343i that this is what works best for any Halo, especially for the upcoming Halo 5.  We've finally been given a chance to show support for a 'good' decision by 343i, lets make it happen.

Here's to a classic Halo5 down the road.

and ps. make the ranks visible in future, this a no brainer.

Cheers

• Like 5

Now Halo 3 Lovers can stop complaining because Halo 4 is now Halo 3 with the "Pit" remake and Legendary Slayer.

I concur. Now all we need is a forge Remake of Snowbound, Sandbox (Original default layout), and Narrows... Then just an actual DLC Remake of Guardian, Last Resort and Sandtrap and we are all set...

I really am looking forward to legendary slayer. It is exactly like how Halo 3 used to be. At least now people that loved Halo 3 so much won't be complaining because, now they got what they wanted. To be honest I don't really care what is and what is not in a Halo game I just want it to be worth buying and worth the money. Some people are just so spoiled that they want a perfectly made game (nothing is perfect) to have everything that pervious Halo games had. But, in reality all of this things can't really happen. I mean they could but, what would be the point of that nothing. Everyone just needs to understand that all 343 is trying to do is, update the Halo games. If we go back to the lameo Halo Reach Halo 3 etc. then that would not even be a new series. Yeah those two games were fun but, I would not want to continue playing those games over and over just with a different title. See what i'm saying?  :thumbup:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd love it if they remade Sandbox and Sandtrap; I loved those maps! The only thing I will probably wait for but never see again though would be Blood Gulch. I know they tried to implement that in Reach, but the original would be the best thing ever.

• 2 months later...