Halofight [Forum Game]

Is not JL

Sikslik7 looked up, seeing the two armies going to fight each other, and his team's flag in the clutch of the covies only a few feet away. He twisted in the grip of the two brutes that were holding him, enough to break free and grab a spike grenade from one of their belts. He activated it and threw it onto his flag, which exploded, knocking the flag from the Jackal's grip and off the tower. "Bass now!" Sikslik7 shouted through his communicator. A resounding voice boomed through the forest, "Blue team lost Red team's flag, Red team scored blue team's flag."

"A bit of reversal, right?" Sikslik7 was able to get out before being tossed from the tower by the brutes.

Also, on a side note:

In objective games, is it fair for in one post for a player to not only retrieve an objective from one base and deliver it to their own? Otherwise my team would be at like 5 flags by now.

Edited by Sikslik7

Also, on a side note:

In objective games, is it fair for in one post for a player to not only retrieve an objective from one base and deliver it to their own? Otherwise my team would be at like 5 flags by now.

It is allowed, but fairness depends on a player's own thoughts. Obviously take humility into account.

@The Kilburnator, Approved on the basis that when you are awarded a special weapon, you PM me to work something out - While special weapons can work in tandem, you can't have what can qualify as two to be just one. Unless I'm reading it wrong.

Edited by SEED Factor

"No! The flag!" screamed Omegaman.

"They've got reinforcements!" yelled Pluton, who immediately tried to find some cover and stopped next to Des' and Omegaman.

"I still have an ace up my hat, or whatever Humans call that." replied Des' and muttered something in his voice transmitter.

Suddenly, they saw a huge purple aircraft emerging from the mountains. Getting closer to the battlefield it was revealed to be a Lich. 

"That will be a nice little distraction while we go down to get their flag!"

"I will get the human!" muttered Pluton and gave chase to Spark.

"Omegaman, you're the fastest and most agile. Go down and get that flag back, you'll be a ghost in this mess." said Des'.

"What about you?" asked Omegaman. 

"I'll try to do some damage."

The Jackal dissapeared into the immense battle, while Des' was going down the elevator looking for enemy weak spots.

Then, he noticed some ODSTs carrying heavy weapons. 

"Hmm..."

Using his camouflage, he easily sneaked past the battle as most enemies were struggling to put down the Lich. When he got close to a lone ODST with a Spartan Laser, his Active Camo ran out of energy.

"Argg, not now!" 

The ODST spotted him and charged up his laser. Des' saw the weapon charging and narrowdly avoided the shot, which took advantange of and took out the human with his Carbine. Then, he retrieved the Spartan Laser from his fallen foe. 

"That'll do the trick" he said to himself.

He targeted the Mantis which was putting some heavy fire on his allies. The mech's driver saw a red laser sight honing on him, but when he tried to get out, it was too late. The Mantis exploded, leaving some Marines confused.

"Hurry up, Omegaman..."

Pluton jumped down from the Tower, and landed below. He had seen Spark, but lost him in the Jungle. Seeing the Red Flag in the distance, he begins sprinting toward it: Dodging enemy fire and infantry. He takes out Bernie's Data card, and plugs it back into his helmet. Hopefully the AI had recovered by now...

A slew of data flashed before Pluton's eyes. Text zoomed to and fro, until Pluton could see Bernie in his mind's eye, "Well Bernie... have you decided to stop acting like a prick yet?"

"I'm sorry sir. The Directer messed with my programming, but I was able to counter the hack. I believe I'm in working order now. What do you need?"

"Focus on the top of the Red Tower and zoom in.", Bernie does so, and Pluton examines the figures there. A Spartan can be seen grasping the Blue Flag. The Spartan pulls out a Device, and begins messing with it.

"Well they may have our flag, but there's nothing stopping us from... changing that..." Pluton gaze falls on the Flag. A small foreign lump can be seen sticking out of the Flag's Pole tip. This indicates that it was not originally there when it was made... Something else can be seen "off" about the Flag too but It's hard to figure what it is...

"They really are that stupid," Pluton smirked. While running, he pulls out some kind of detonator. Pluton then looks up at the top of the Tower, and pulls the trigger. The Apex erupts in a fiery explosion. Sending debris flying everywhere. The Spartan can be seen flying off the edge, and plummeting down the Tower, but his fate left unknown with the thick Jungle blocking the view.

After the flames dissipate, Pluton can see that the dummy flag had flown and impaled the Little Human to a Gaint box atop the tower. 

Yeah that's right: Dummy Flag. Pluton found some art supplies, and a Pole in the Blue tower, and made a fake Flag replacement for their real flag, which Des' had hid prior to their departure for the Red tower. You would think the Flags were permanently mounted to the return plate of each Team's tower, but It turns out you can take the flag off, and preferably smack a Fellow Brute across the head for denying such claims, "Harry you ******* I WAS RIGHT!!".

"ATTENTION!!," The Announcer yells from above," The Red team has attempted a CHEAT in the game by capturing a Fake flag! They hereby shall be stripped of that point!!", It was music to Pluton's ears. Though the game was still on. He hopes He, and his Team can get the Red Flag in time...

Halfway to the Red Flag, he sees a group of Spartans and Marines holding out in a Building. He can see them throwing up their arms in disbelief, and the Marines throwing crap everywhere in anger. Wow. What sore losers.

He gets close to left side of the Building. He flexes his arms and raises them slightly in the air. Electrical charges begin to flow up and down Pluton's arms. He claps his fists together; sending out an enormous wave of electricity across the area, and plows through the building; Completely obliterating it in a massive explosion. Human limbs, and Guns fling about into the sky.

He makes it to the other side, and continues running to the Flag. Leaving the Building engulfed in flames. He grabs an ODST along the way, and throws him into a group of Marines, with them flying into the air like Bowling pins.

He sees the Flag Marker, and keeps moving toward it...

But Pluton was suddenly stopped by the sight of a chicken - and, on top of that, an armored figure, unlike any Spartan seen before. The chicken hovered downwards, even as the being on top stood on its head with just one foot, the other one hanging in the air. Even as the being got lower to the ground, all the battles had already slowed to a stop; generals watched in awe as they gripped their weapons, ready to fight if this figure were a new threat or welcome them to the team if he was a new player; soldiers in the armies simply cowered in fear from the aura of power that emitted with the figure in the epicenter.

The chicken landed, and he stepped off. First he turned to take a look at the Red Team's base, where Sikslik had fallen, then back at Pluton, whose only facial expression was confusion. The figure took one step towards Pluton, and, whether it be from fear or from instinct (As we all know that Pluton still is a brute), Pluton, who stood towering over the figure, took two steps back.

'Cheated, you say?' The figure said. Under his visor, or faceplate, or whatever it was, Pluton seemed to sense both a smile, and a gaze that bore through his outer hair and slime, and into the depths of his inner workings. Then come back out a bit, disgusted at some of the inner workings before going back in. 'Have you played true Halo before?'

Pluton grunted. 'I think you have. So, in Halo capture the flag, have you seen your own teammates be able to, I dont know, lift off their own flag and plant a fake one?' Pluton snorted, and mucus flew out of his nose. 'No. Let this be a warning to you; I am a merciful gamer, but I will not tolerate rule breakers. I will overlook it this once, but next time......' the figure said, as he stepped back on the chicken, which squawked twice before initiating liftoff at mach 3.

ROUND 2, OVER.

Well, that was one weird round. From the addition of players (And the great crapapants bird) to the confusion of flag games, this was weird.

Which means that, to make it easier for you guys, from this round onwards a new rule shall be instated for objective games. But first, lets see who won, shall we?

Well, as far as I can tell, what happened was Blue team tried to get Red Teams flag but was shot out of a toilet pipe, Red team managed to get Blue teams flag, Blue team managed to get red teams flag, Blue team captured it first, then Red team managed to return a captured flag, then captured a flag, then turns out that flag was a fake flag from the start.

Anyone confused?

I WILL have to say that, in terms of Flags, Blue Team won, but in the midst of the confusion (As the game host, my bad :P) Red Team performed better - especially Sikslik, for recurring posts and, y'know, Orthanc and Barad-dur. Names to create epicness. Blue Team wins, but Sikslik7 is the MVP of this game. You can now to PM me a Special Weapon request :)

The Kilburnator, if you don't see the above post, know that you've been approved on the condition that you MUST PM me for a Special Weapon request.

Also, 72 hours seems better than 48 so I'm bumping the time limit to 3 days.

Now, on to the new rule.

In Objective based games, team or free for all, each time a player has a post in which the objective is achieved (Flag is taken, Flag is captured, Bomb is planted, Bomb defused, etc.), they MUST end it with a certain phrase, that being:

(Gametype) - (Player Name) (Objective Achieved)

And replace the words in the brackets for the relevant words. For example: Capture the Flag - Master Chief returns red flag.

ROUND 3

Gametype: Halofight Team - Slayer

Fight! You have the entire map to hunt down and attempt termination of your enemies. Red Team has Jacob, Omegaman Infinity, Cunning and Sikslik while Blue Team has Des' Xavum, Pluton, Jase and Spark.

Skulls: Barebones. No armies for this round!

Map: Forge World's Island. No bases or structures.

ejhgjp.jpg

ROUND 3, BEGIN!

A portal appeared over a small island, surrounded by sea, some trees and a mountain splitting the land in two parts. Four figures fell from the portal to the ground.

"Argg!" moaned Des', landing on his head. "Don't they know how to use those things??"

"This is going to kill us faster than the enemy!" replied Spark, who had the same luck.

"Hmm... Judging from where we are, the other team probably landed on the other side of this mountain." Spark said, informing his squadmates.

"Let us find a way to get there, then make short work of them!" muttered Des'.

After searching a little, they discovered two paths, each leading to the other side.

"Looks like there are two different paths. We can split up and cover more ground." suggested Pluton.

"Yes, seems like a good plan. Me and Spark could sneak up on them by taking the left path, while you and Jase take the right one." said Des'.

"Alright, let's do this. We'll contract you soon." said Spark while the two groups were splitting.

well, it looks as if i am joining just in time for the start of round 3. Anyways, here is my character

Name: Fear
Prefered Weapon: DMR/Magnum
Race/Occupation: Human, Spartan I participant, rogue from UNSC, mercenary
Power(1): promethean vision
Power(2): not visible on radar(except when using PV)
Power(3): hardlight blade in both wrist armor pieces. Contract and retract at will of the user
Bio: An orignal participant of the first Spartan program. This stage of the spartan evolution resulted in a disaster between death, permenant physical damages, and mutations. Few survivors left the program as physically enhanced soldiers, the most well known being SGT. Avery johnson. Another survivor of the experiment was a human known only by the name "Fear". Because of the devastation of the original Spartan experiments and the questionable morals of the program, Fear has separated himself from all of the military branches. As he went to live an isolated life on the far reaches of human territory, he soon became involved with insurrectionist movements against the United Nations. Fear proved himself as far superior soldier compared to his fellow comrades, and soon flew through the ranks of the terrorist-like organization. Once the human-covenant war began, Fear realized that he was working against humanity's only hope of survical as a race, the UNSC. Fear began to lead guerilla strikes with his forces against covenant positions on his home colony known as Scarlett. his forces were able to force a covenant retreat from the colony because of Fear's military brilliance and exceptional comabt skills. Using stolen UNSC and covenant technology, Fear leads his renegade army of mercenaries against the covenant as a solo party. This army has now earned the title of "Dark Justice" and is infamous for its stunning guerilla strikes, and simply "disappearing" moments after. The arsenal of Dark justice has grown rapidly, but still has the size to go unnoticed by massive armies. Members of Dark Justice are trained to operate human, covenant, and forerunner weaponry with extreme skill and use their "ghostlike" skills to gain an advantage over physically superior foes
Special Weapons precision artillery strikes (via target locator), sabotage of military bases, stealth bombing insertions

Appearnance: Fear is quite the mysterious figure. He is war tattered and built like a bull, yet he is stealthy and extremely calm. He doesn't speak frequently and is calm under pressure. His armor is sharp and distinct like that of an elite, but remains metallic black with a shimmering gold visor. his wide shoulders are covered by pointed shoulder plates which make him appear even more menacing. no living witnesses have seen what lies behind the visor of his helmet

I will not make any moves until i am placed on team. Please do not attack me until i am able to make a move

Edited by Victory Element

Name: Luetenant Blitzkrieg, Blitz for short.

Preferred Weapon: Halo 1 AR.

Power 1: VISR, Highlight weapons, items of interest and enemies and illuminate dark areas.

Power 2: Shield Booster, temporarily increase shielding to 2.5x strength for 2 turns.

Power 3: Stabiliser, increased body cooling and muscle stability allowing for unhindered running far further than average SPARTAN III soldiers.

Bio: Part of the Headhunters program, Blitz was a master in flanking and assaulting, and was known to carry an outdated rifle with him. He wore Mk. 5 Armour with a robotic arm, as he lost his right arm to an Elite Zealot. On Reach he took part in the battle for New Alexandria, playing a major part commiting guerilla strikes against covenant bases and vehicle collumns and when the UNSC realised Reach was lost, he was evacuated along with several ODSTs and Marines. He is currently stationed aboard the Infinity.

SpecWeps: Orbital MAC Support, Autoturrets.

Appearance: Short, Thin, EOD Helmet, Grey, Numerous Trophies such as Elite teeth and Bullets casings strung on a necklace.

Hope I met the requirements. By the way I live in Australia, so expect my reply to take about a day or 2 if you live in the US.

A small, blue flash appeared near the rear of the island, and the portal spat out a human figure onto the desolate beachhead. Fear had been thrown like a rag-doll out of the portal and landed head first in the gritty sand. As he came to consciousness, his clever instincts told him to lay low and act as the corpse that he had first appeared as. the HUD display in his helmet slowly flickered back to life, and the motion tracker appeared clear for the moment. Fear glanced up quickly to scan his surroundings with his own vision, and carefully searched for any signs of hostile forces. Clear

"Black leader to checkpoint Alpha, do you read me?" *silence

"Black leader to checkpoint Bravo, do you read me?" *silence

"This is Black leader, does anyone copy?" ..... *silence

"Well, it looks like i'm going in blind for now" he thought to himself.  He was used to operating without any reinforcements in hostile territory, but there was something..... different.... about this place. With a smirk, he quietly mumbled "no one to cover my six this time, stranded in unknown territory, things just can't get any better". 

He took once last glance at the rocks surrounding the beachhead before he made his move. Bam! he sprung to his feet like lightning and made a dash behind a rock that would provide him with sufficient cover. He unstrapped the DMR from the sling that hung it across his back, and made sure he had a full clip ready for any hostiles. He wondered if he should use his promethean vision to scan for any life forms, but he figured that it would better if he didn't give away his position with the sound and radar waves that it would make. He quickly turned to face the large mountain in the center of the island, and propped his DMR on top of the rock that shielded him moments ago. 

As he scanned ahead with the scope, he made out two figures of similar size with blue arm-bands strafing along the left side of the mountain. He decided that he would survey the two figures from a distance before he considers them enemies. He slowly slid his scope towards the right side of mountain to check for any other scouts. He quickly made out two more figures, one being much larger than the other, and both wearing the same blue arm-bands as the two on the left of the mountain. knowing that he won't show up on other motion trackers, Fear smoothly vaulted over the rock landing without a sound, and swiftly made his way behind Spark and Des' Xavum. 

• Like 1

Jacob, still annoyed about his lack of action in the last round surveyed his team. He saw OMGA, SLIK, and CNNG. No armies this time meant he wouldn't be as effective as he had hoped. Walking over to his squad, he interrupted their conversation. 

"Okay, I'm gonna teleport to the oppsoite side of the islandand Incin one of the blue guys. Okay? If you need healing, radio in. I can teleport to your location to provide a quick bubble shield, 'kay?"

With that, he once again dissapaered, landind upright this time on the very top of the island. He saw the similar armour of his previous teammate; SPRK. he teleported a zig-zag, a technique he laerned from Promethean Knights, and punched the guy in the face. Looking pack, Jacob began to make another pass, equipped his cannon and timed his shot; shooting point blank range before teleporting out. Spark was temporarily down, but not necissarily out. He ran into the middle tunnel and put a healing shield down.

Cunning, who had watched a man depart on a chicken and thought he had finally gone insane was engulfed in blue light and thrown through a portal towards an island. Cunning fluttered his wings and landed softly as he heard " THUMP, CRASH, FOOMP....SONUVA*****" 

The obscenity must have come from a human Cunning thought. When he turned around there was not one human, but two laying in a pile. Two names appeared above the humans on his HUD. He tried to pronounce them, difficult in his tongue "Jaakoob, SikSlit." He clicked his mandibles in frustration, knowing he mis said the names. There were three crashes behind him, so where is the other he mumbled. That's when he noticed the Jackal with an infinity symbol on its chest, getting up off the ground. Within a second he had pounced on it, pushing it back to the ground, aiming his plasma pistol at its throat.

"DON'T SHOOT ROACH!" The Jackal shrieked, noticing the mark that labeled Cunning as an Unmutual "WE ON THE SAME TEAM HERETIC!"

Cunning snarled, remembering seeing his brethren dying by the hands of the avian creatures back on Verge. Anger overwhelmed him as he hissed "Not for long."

"Get off of him!" Jacob yelled as he threw Cunning off of Omegaman Infinity "SikSlik, check on Omegaman."

Cunning readjusted his flight path and landed on top of a nearby pine tree, the plasma pistol discharged when he was thrown and melted a nearby rock. He'd just noticed that there was a red band on his wing, and that the two humans were Spartans, another one of his most hated adversaries. He pulled a plasma grenade from his belt, ignited it and threw it in between the trio. It detonated harmlessly as Jacob, SikSlik and Omegaman just stared at Cunning in the tree.

"Oh and by the way friendly fire's disabled." Jacob shouted, he then turned to SikSlik and said " You see the gear hanging from this guy's belt, UNSC and Covenant trophies, this bug is a force to be reckoned with."

"Then I pity the Covies on the other team." SikSlik replied

Cunning watched as the trio talked among themselves, claws on a sword hilt on his belt.

"I can tell you don't favor us too much, and to tell you the truth we don't like you or this buzzard behind us much either." SikSlik said for both Spartans as Omegaman Infinity let out a hiss. He continued "But if we don't work together, the other team is gonna kill us all, and that wouldn't be agreeable, would it?"

Cunning thought for a moment and agreed with a chitter "I help you kill others, but after this, I will make trophies of your gear."

"Good enough." SikSlik said with relief."Omegaman" he continued "Sorry about the buzzard thing,old habit. Just keep your distance from this bug, I'd rather not have to worry about him trying to kill you when I've got other matters."

Omegaman nodded and checked the rounds in his carbine, making sure there was a full mag for the upcoming battle.

"I'll scout from above and stay hidden, give you enemy locations." " Buzzard," Cunning paused, he liked that name."Take the high ground. Demons, move together as a team." He clicked his mandibles, shot Omegaman a dirty glare, and flew up to the central mountain wall as the team set out for the hunt.

"Well, we're taking orders from a bugger, what next bacon monsters?" Jacob said with a chuckle to SikSlik as they set out along the coastline rock formations, watching for movement.

Jacob, having already temporarily stalled the enemy teams advance was surprised by the teammate's betrayal. As everyone else walked off, he whispered to the creature;

"You try anything, and you will quite literally be disentegrated." he growled, raising his cannon to the creature as he grabbed it's throat. "Hope we understnad each other." he continued as he cocked his head to one side. HE teleported around the map, scouting the enemies. They hadn't got their act together yet. He radioed his findings across the team broadcast before teleporting back.

Cunning flew up to the top of a tree, and watched Jacob teleport. Although angry at his rough handling,he admired, and was surprised at the humans courage and combat ability. It would prove useful if a win was to be achieved. Then he noticed as an Elite uncloaked itself and began to stalk Jacob across the landscape. It looked similar to the Zealot that trained him, but this one was but a major. Cunning wasted no more time and sped towards the Elite. It turned it's head as Cunning knocked it face first into the ground. As it began to get up he took flight engaged one of his energy swords. Quickly he slashed it across the back, and it collapsed. He considered why there was no blood but put the thought aside. A point then was added to the red team scoreboard. Hovering for a moment, Cunning watched for the slightest sign of movement, and landed when there was none. He saw an arum on the Elites belt, and took it as a trophy although he had no idea how to open the device. Soon it's radio lit up with chatter.

"Des', where are you? Respond now!" a voice said with anger from the other end.That sounded like a Brute to Cunning, but it mattered not.

The human was right, they were quite disorganized, and seemed quite unskilled by this point. He kicked the downed Major for good measure, engaged active camouflage and took to the skies again."That's two defeated he reported to the rest of the team."

Edit: One point for Red team

Fear kept a steady pace behind the two life forms with the blue arm-bands. As he came nearer to them, he was able to distinguish one as a Spartan, and the other as a separatist elite. He thought to himself "I can take them both, but i'm better off leaving one alive so I can figure out how the heck I got here."

As the Spartan began to stray off his original path, Fear decided to take him out first and isolate his remaining partner. Fear slowly approached the lone Spartan, and lurked behind a flat rock. He extended his hardlight blades, and prepared for quick assassination, but as he looked down to admire the glowing weapons, he realized that he himself was wearing a blue arm-band. He began to second guess his decision

As he began to retract the combat blades, a bright orange portal appeared directly behind the Spartan. From the portal emerged a human looking figure welding a massive incineration canon. Before the Spartan could turn to face this foe, the figure had pulled the trigger and the whole area lit up in an orange ball of light. Fear ducked in cover and felt the immense heat penetrate his own armor. As the figure stepped back into the portal, Fear barely caught a glimpse of distinct red arm-band on him.

Fear quickly retreated to safe territory. As he lay in the cover of some trees, he watched the elite through the scope of his DMR. the elite had traced back to examine his fallen comrade and seemed not to be alert of his his surroundings

Suddenly, a swift creature had flown down from the sky and pounded the elite face first into the ground. Fear recognized the the creature as a covenant done and watched as it thrust an energy sword into the fallen elite. "what have I gotten myself into," he murmured to himself. He had his reticule set up for a clean headshot on the drone, but he did not want to give away his position with the noise

"this must be some sort of team game" he figured," and "my teammates were just eliminated in front of my own eyes". But he reassured himself, because he remembered the two other life forms that he had seen with his same blue arm-band

"Hmm, our team seems to be at each other's throats, but at least we're winning," noted Sikslik7 to Jacob as they scouted the island, with Jacob teleporting forwards and behind wherever they believed that an ambush or another angle of sight was needed. Jacob nodded, and paused, pointing to the top of a rock hill. There, a brute stood, rocks in hand, obviously waiting for someone to challenge him on his own terms.

"I'll sneak up behind and you keep him busy," asked Sikslik7. Jacob  took a step and teleported in viewing the Brute, who yelled out a profanity of some sort. Pluton Began to throw rocks at Jacob, who would teleport out of the way at the last second. "Yep, definitely our old brute friend, but alone for once." 

Circling behind the brute, Sikslik7 slowly climbed the rock face, Sometimes bouldering, other times going straight up, but always making sure that he was not in view of the brute. Finally he reached the flat edge slightly lower than the brute, picked up a small stone, and threw it at the back of the brute's head. The brute turned, with a huge rock raised above his head in two hands, and was about to throw it at Sikslik7. Sikslik7 pulled up his Magnum and shot the brute in one of his wrists, who dropped the rock dud to the pain into his own head. The brute fell over, and lay still. Sikslik7 checked his pluse, none, but suddenly the body began to fade. "What is happening here?" 

"I don't know, but it happened earlier to the one I got too," replied Jacob, "maybe when we die we respawn somehow." 

"That wouldn't the be the only odd thing that happened today," said Sikslik7, nodding and remembering the giant bird earlier that had come down in the forest, "and I don't think it will be the last."

Also, for those who don't know, this is my special ability that I earned:

Flux Capacitor: Ie the thing used in Back to the Future to travel back and forth in time.
Basically I am able to, once per round, rewrite the person's post above mine, so it would change the events to something else. For example, if someone's post was about them smashing my skull in, or sneaking up and knocking me out, I could rewrite and alter the event so that I would win the combat. But I have to use it directly under that post, so if someone else got a post in before that, the first post is safe from my ability. In order to use the ability, I start my post with something tk the effect of, "Sikslik7 uses his ability to go backing time and alters the events of the above post" in big bold letters.

Edit: Sikslik7 kills Pluton- Red team 1

Edited by Sikslik7

Name: Luetenant Blitzkrieg, Blitz for short.

Preferred Weapon: Halo 1 AR.

Power 1: Incendiary Mags

Power 2: Shield Booster, temporarily increase shielding to 2.5x strength for 2 turns.

Power 3: Stabiliser, increased body cooling and muscle stability allowing for unhindered running far further than average SPARTAN III soldiers.

Bio: Part of the Headhunters program, Blitz was a master in flanking and assaulting, and was known to carry an outdated rifle with him. He wore Mk. 5 Armour with a robotic arm, as he lost his right arm to an Elite Zealot. On Reach he took part in the battle for New Alexandria, playing a major part commiting guerilla strikes against covenant bases and vehicle collumns and when the UNSC realised Reach was lost, he was evacuated along with several ODSTs and Marines. He is currently stationed aboard the Infinity.

SpecWeps: Orbital MAC Support, ODST Drops, Autoturrets.

Appearance: Short, Thin, EOD Helmet, Grey, Numerous Trophies such as Elite teeth and Bullets casings strung on a necklace.

Hope I met the requirements. By the way I live in Australia, so expect my reply to take about a day or 2 if you live in the US.

Well, you've gotta change the second power simply because there's no such thing as 'turns', only rounds. You can have it as long as you wish; it isn't gonna stop people from shooting you.

As for you Special Weapons, where there is three, the ODST Drops do not qualify as it is the exact same as summoning an army. The other two are fine and you can have one of them when you get a Spec Wep.

Change both of those things and you're approved. I'll add you to the list.

Cunning flew up to the top of a tree, and watched Jacob teleport. Although angry at his rough handling,he admired, and was surprised at the humans courage and combat ability. It would prove useful if a win was to be achieved. Then he noticed as an Elite uncloaked itself and began to stalk Jacob across the landscape. It looked similar to the Zealot that trained him, but this one was but a major. Cunning wasted no more time and sped towards the Elite. It turned it's head as Cunning knocked it face first into the ground. As it began to get up he took flight engaged one of his energy swords. Quickly he slashed it across the back, and it collapsed. He considered why there was no blood but put the thought aside. A point then was added to the red team scoreboard. Hovering for a moment, Cunning watched for the slightest sign of movement, and landed when there was none. He saw an arum on the Elites belt, and took it as a trophy although he had no idea how to open the device. Soon it's radio lit up with chatter.

"Des', where are you? Respond now!" a voice said with anger from the other end.That sounded like a Brute to Cunning, but it mattered not.

The human was right, they were quite disorganized, and seemed quite unskilled by this point. He kicked the downed Major for good measure, engaged active camouflage and took to the skies again."That's two defeated he reported to the rest of the team."

No armies, so you couldn't have found a random Elite and then kill him. Red Team doesn't have 1 point....

Edited by SEED Factor

Well, you've gotta change the second power simply because there's no such thing as 'rounds'. You can have it as long as you wish; it isn't gonna stop people from shooting you.

As for you Special Weapons, where there is three, the ODST Drops do not qualify as it is the exact same as summoning an army. The other two are fine and you can have one of them when you get a Spec Wep.

No armies, so you couldn't have found a random Elite and then kill him. Red Team doesn't have 1 point....

I don't think it was a random elite, but Des', thus the communication after wards

"Des' where are you" from the other end of the communicator taken off the elite. 

I don't think it was a random elite, but Des', thus the communication after wards

"Des' where are you" from the other end of the communicator taken off the elite. 

This, since the communication and his picture is of an Elite Major. Oh and SikSlik what he took off Des' was an arum. The arum isn't the communicator, it is an old Elite "toy" used to build patience in discipline in young elites, some elites keep it after their childhood to fiddle with, like Jul' M'dama in Halo Glasslands.

Des', confused of what happened, respawned in a safe area near his teammates. He spotted a Spartan from afar, but wasn't sure if he was hostile or Spark. Moving closer he noticed a red band on his arm, ensuring hostility.

He tried to activate his camo device, but for some reason it was jammed, and before he could do anything Sikslik7 jumped on him,

knocking him down for a moment. They both made a reach for their blades, but the Spartan pulled out an army knife before Des' could grab his sword. 

"This is easy!" murmered Sikslik preparing to stab him.

But an unexpected action turned the side of fate. Des' activated his energy dagger, hidden beneath his hand's armor plate, and quickly stabbed the Spartan in the neck, where there was no armor.

Sikslik groaned in pain, and Des' kicked off him. He saw the Spartan slowly fading and disappearing in front of his eyes.

After making sure no one was around, Des' made his way back to his teammates, hoping they weren't into trouble.

Des' kills Sikslik7- Blue Team +1

Edited by Elite Sniper

Well, you've gotta change the second power simply because there's no such thing as 'rounds'. You can have it as long as you wish; it isn't gonna stop people from shooting you.

OK I've removed ODST Drops and replaced Incendiary Magazines with VISR Mode. Everything good?

OK I've removed ODST Drops and replaced Incendiary Magazines with VISR Mode. Everything good?

Yeah, you're good. 

Current Red Team members:

Jacob, Omegaman, Cunning, Sikslik, and, from this point onwards, Blitz.

Current Blue Team members:

Des' Xavum, Pluton, Jase, Spark, Fear

Scoreboard

Red:

Cunning - 1

Blue:

Des 'Xavum - 1

Remember that rule implemented from last round? To help organize points in objective? When you kill someone in Slayer, can you also apply that rule with logic, and also state who you kill? Pretty please? (Kinda like how Elite Sniper did with bolded blue text) Thank you!

Edited by SEED Factor

Fear noticed a yellow dot on his motion tracker appear behind him. He slowly to turned to face the direction of the respawning player, and soon recognized him as the elite that was recently killed. Fear was still hidden from plain sight, and he was able to distinguish this battle as a type of team slayer. He figured that he would provide cover fire for Des', which was the name that appeared above the elite on his HUD.

As he tracked the progress of Des', he noticed a lone Spartan tagged with the name sikslik wearing a red armband. But before he could line up a clear shot with his DMR, sikslik had begun to charge at Des'. Des' hesitated, but soon swiped a hidden blade across the throat of the Spartan, rendering him motionless. The corpse soon faded completely

Des' looked calm, and soon began to wipe the blood from his hidden dagger with pride. Fear noticed that blue team had gained a point on the scoreboard. As he was distracted, another Spartan came into view, again wearing a red armband. This one by the name of Jacob.

Des' quickly noticed the foe and made an evasive roll to dodge an incineration canon shot. As the ball of fire exploded against the rocks behind Des', the Spartan quickly disappeared into an orange portal. He reappeared behind Des', and disappeared again as the elite turned to find this elusive enemy. Fear noticed that the Spartan was attempting to reload the canon for another shot

Fear trained his reticule over the the area where the battle was taking place, and prepared for the next portal to emerge. As he saw the orange flash appear, he quickly fired two rounds into the portal as Jacob appeared. The shots would have hit him straight in the head, but the incineration canon shielded Jacob's face from the bullets. The cannon fell to the ground and Jacob hesitantly lunged back into the portal. He continued to teleport to avoid bring struck by Des', and he nervously searched for the origin of the sudden shots.

Fear kept his crosshairs focused right above the idle incineration cannon, knowing that Jacob would attempt to recover it. Once again, the familiar orange color appeared above the cannon, and Jacob quickly reached down grab his weapon. remaining calm and composed, Fear eyed a frag grenade on the equipment belt of the Spartan. Holding his breath, he steadied the crosshairs on the explosive, and pulled the trigger.

In a quick flash, the grenade detonated and sent the limp body of Jacob soaring above the peak of the mountain, lifeless. There was a moment of silence around the island, as all movement ceased, and the soldiers stared in awe at the sight of flying corpse.

Des', looked confused, knowing that it was not his kill, but he seemed relieved that he was not dead again. Fear smirked beneath his visor, satisfied with his sharp-shooting. He enjoyed having the element of surprise, and he wanted to keep things that way. He slowly rose from his prone position, and reloaded his clip. He bent over, and picked up the bullet casings from his weapon so he would not be tracked. Taking one last look around, he quietly left his hidden spot and moved to a fresh vantage point

FEAR kills JACOB, 1 point for BLUE team

Edited by Victory Element

Scoreboard

Red:

Cunning - 1

Blue:

Des 'Xavum - 1

Fear - 1

OK, so I was wondering - because most of the posts have many things happening, rather than post to post interaction, if this next skull would make the RPers in you enjoy this game a bit more.

Skull: Tough Luck - When this skull is activated for a round, in that round, every player will lose meta-gaming, auto-hitting and godmodding abilities - you can no longer say your attacks hit, only that you performed an attack, and you must wait for your target to respond accordingly.  Your character can't have knowledge of happenings in the game because you know it - they must, in-game, learn of it. The exception to this skull is Armies, and they can auto-hit and be auto-hit.

The above skull should spike interaction between players a bit more. Doing the things not permitted won't get you kicked from the game but it will lessen chances of winning. Letting yourself get hit would be a good thing in the correct situations.