Halofight [Forum Game]

Is not JL

TL;DR version: Create a character down below, then when the round begins, you can auto-hit people to fight. And do crazy things. A lot. And summon armies. All Halo based of course. :) 

ScreenShot2013-06-25at90550PM_zps909ff53

Introduction

Halofight is a game that first originated in multiple forms after an idea in my mind. We've seen role players, we've seen writers, and we've seen people in the want to bash other people's skulls in. So why not combine it, I thought? Halo seemed natural to be part of the game, since this IS a Halo-based community forum. And thus, Halofight was born - where people can attack, defend, burn, incinerate, freeze, disintegrate, yet will always never be able to kill.

Rounds

A Halofight round will last for approximately 72 hours, and during each round players will battle with their descriptive words for ultimate supremacy in their ultimate destiny. After the round ends, I will survey the posts, which can be long, short, whatever, to find a winner (And I will give reasons for it.) determined on quality of posts. The winner(s) may or may not receive a 'Special Weapon' (See the Special Weapon section below) for their efforts, or possibly other rewards. In team games, there can be an MVP in the team, or multiple winners.

Armies

In Halofight, you will play as a single character in the battle for epic dominance. However, this doesn't mean you are all alone in your cause, as you will be allowed to summon armies featuring any type of soldiers, squadrons, vehicles etc. to help combat your enemies. These can lead to epic scenarios in Halofight, but there are rules concerning them.

1. Keep your armies Halo related.
  2. You have to have 5 posts in this topic before you can summon your first army.
  3. You can have only 100 units in your first army.
  4. Keep the number of units in your armies logical. If the map is in a small locale an army of a million won't help without teamkilling.
  5. Until you reach 15 posts in the topic, you cannot have armies of 1 million units, which is the maximum. 
  6. If you summon a new army, your old one that you have, whether it is amazing or being battered by others, will spontaneously combust.
  7. All armies have weaknesses. Think like Halo Wars, where armies of vehicles can be trashed by....anti-vehicular armies.
  8. If a player has a special weapon, they can annihilate armies easily.

Gametypes

There will be multiple gametypes, and each will be described in the rounds. However, the main 3 'types' of gametype will be the following:

-'Halofight FFA'. You are on your own and you are trying to dominate every other player.

-'Halofight Team' This is team based fighting. There are usually 2 teams, of red and blue, but more is possible.

-'Halofight Objective'. Objective gametypes, which can either be free for all, or team based.

Note, while each round will have different ones made by the host (Me), players can create 'custom gametypes' as well and submit it to me! :)

In Objective based games, team or free for all, each time a player has a post in which the objective is achieved (Flag is taken, Flag is captured, Bomb is planted, Bomb defused, etc.), they MUST end it with a certain phrase, that being:

(Gametype) - (Player Name) (Objective Achieved)

And replace the words in the brackets for the relevant words. For example: Capture the Flag - Master Chief returns red flag.

Boss Battles

Every tenth round will be a boss battle which will feature an absurdly overpowered guest star that you can either team up with to destroy or attack alone. During this round, everybody now has health points, and this truly turns into who-is-better-at-text-based-roleplaying. (Yeah, players in this round can die, only to be revived when a winner is pronounced.) Additionally, all Boss Battles feature the Forever alone skull always on.

Skulls

Skulls are, as they are in Halo, modifiers for the specific game you will be playing that can change how a game plays severely. If you managed to create a skull that works and is fun to play, it will be added to the official list and credited to be by you.

• Forever Alone Skull. No armies this round.
  • Barebones Skull. No special weapons this round.
  • Baremeat Skull. Limited number of special weapons this round.
  • Tough Luck Skull. No god modding, puppeting, metagaming and auto-hitting. If you don't understand, just ask.

Special Weapons

Special weapons may or may not be rewarded to winners of a Halofight round, depending on the overall performance and how many special weapons they already have. Special weapons are, essentially, ridiculously overpowered weapons that may or may not have ties to the Halo Universe. Essentially, it can be ANYTHING, and are the only things that can sufficiently deal damage to a boss. These weapons remain with a player and their character throughout their entire journey, but there may be limitations to how many are allowed in each round. 

It is your job as a player to keep track of your special weapons. The best idea would be to add any and all rewards including SpecWeps to your application form.

Killing

Killing other player characters are strictly prohibited. Burn them, grind them, crush them, flick beans at them all you like (You can be anyone in the Halo Universe, whether it be an ODST, a Spartan or a ship's cafeteria head cook), the only time people can die is when a Boss Battle round occurs, and even then they get revived immediately after. The same rule doesn't apply to armies, which are fully disposable.

Judging

When I judge a round to see who wins, it will be mainly on 3 factors. These are:

Humility.

In a game where you can do anything to enemy players, it can be tempting to be domineering and invincible. However, doing so makes it harder for you to win. Below are examples of good and bad posts regarding humility.

Bad:

The UNSC Say Bobs Name and its 314159 identical copies in the navy fired off 10 rounds of mac cannons, all directed at my enemies to magnetically and uraniumly destroy them and their faces.

Good:

I struggle to my feet after having been hit far into the distance from that gravity hammer, but before JL could get close enough for another strike I managed to charge up my Railgun to send him reeling back as well.

Involvement.

Your involvement is a big factor in winning or losing. Think about it. Who would be making the fight more epic, the guy who posted once in 48 hours or the guy who responded, defended and counterattacked 28 times in one round? 

Awesomeness and Epic-ness.

This game is meant to create amazing text battles, funny hilarious moments in between and to range from the scale of two epic powerful Spartans dueling each other with swords to Legions of Hawks, Hundreds of Tanks, Mammoths and Warthogs flanking in a massive war you can never see anywhere else in any Halo game. Chances are, the person who makes this game the most epic, awesome, fun, funny yet somehow also providing character development on par with that you may see in a full game, WILL win the round.

ScreenShot2013-06-25at93655PM_zps575d39c

Generalized Rules

1. Posts in the topic must be directed to the game. If you ask an off-topic question, make sure you accompany it with a game related action, and also make sure it is discernible. 
  2. Double Posting is allowed but please, you can edit.
  3. Please, despite the fact that you are virtually trying to destroy every single atomic particle in the body of your enemies, they are also your fellow forum-goers and friends, so be nice. :)
  4. Only one army at once, but you can describe them to have multiple sections, such as air force, stealth operators, infantry, ground vehicles, etc.
  5. Your character can only use the abilities and skills described to them. They are allowed any weapons but those who create limited weapons, energy and ammo easily make the fight more epic.
  6. No dimension hopping. You will be given a place to fight and you will fight only in that specified place. You can't create a black hole and leap in to another location....although that isn't to say black holes aren't allowed.
  7. Obey ALL 343industries.org community forum rules.
  8. Have Fun!

Chickens

If anyone disobeys the rules, people can make a 'note' saying 'somebody might've disobeyed the rules' and I will look for something wrong. If that happened, then I will swoop down from the sky on top of a flying chicken that breathes fire, while holding a baconsword that may or may not have come from BaconShelf, and proceed to do anything I want to the disobeyer. 

Application Sheet

Here, you will be creating the main 'character' you will play as in each and every round. You won't change without a really good convincing argument in the PM, so make sure what you create is well and good! No super-giants, just....apply common sense, please. Super-Giants are reserved for Boss Battles.

Name: 

Preferred Weapon:     (Anything from Halo that can be handheld)

Race and/or Occupation:        (Human, Forerunner, Promethean, Sangheili, etc.)

Power/Ability 1:       

Power/Ability 2:       

Power/Ability 3:       

Bio:       (Not required but allowed)

Special Weapons:       

Appearance:       (Description or Pic)

Write your application down below, then I'll have it approved or ask for an edit, depending on how descriptive your OPness is! Special Weapons have to be special, after all.

Current Players:

1. Sikslik7

2. Self Destruct (Pluton)

3. -Sparky (Spark)

4. Trae Houston (Jase)

5. SpartanΩMEGA [ΩMEGΛMΛN∞ (Omegaman Infinity)]

6. Elite Sniper (Des' Xavum)

7. BaconShelf (Jacob)

8. The Kilburnator [Criza'ran (Cunning)]

9. Victory Element (Fear)

10. Zachary Hayward (Blitz)

11. Spartan-104 [spartan-104(Fredric)]

Starting player limit: 16. Future player limit: Unknown.

If you must be removed from the game, please leave a note so your space can be exchanged for a free spot.

Staff:

SEED Factor (JL)

Round Winners:

1. SpartanΩMEGA

2. Blue Team wins, Sikslik is MVP.

3. Red Team Wins.

4. Lagged out.

5. Spartan-104

10. Boss Battle

Official Theme Song (By Lemon Demon)

Edited by Dust Hunter
  • Like 4

I remember these in the shoutbox, especially last summer. 

Name: Sikslik7 (creative right?)

Weapon of choice: Battle Rifle, back up magnum

Race: Spartan III

Ability 1: Spartan enhancement

Ability 2: MJOLNIR 5 variants armor

Ability 3: Technician, can fix just about anything, given time

Bio: Part of the Spartan III Lone Wolf program, and went missing during the attack on Reach while defending on Anchor 7, presumed dead, UNSC official record reports MIA. Actually escaped by hiding on an attacking Phantom, hitching a ride back to a cruiser, which jumped away from Reach before it could be sabatoged. Later came to Earth during the Prophet  of Regret's attack on Earth. 

Special weapons unlocked:

Flux Capacitor: Ie the thing used in Back to the Future to travel back and forth in time.
Basically I am able to, once per round, rewrite the person's post above mine, so it would change the events to something else. For example, if someone's post was about them smashing my skull in, or sneaking up and knocking me out, I could rewrite and alter the event so that I would win the combat. But I have to use it directly under that post, so if someone else got a post in before that, the first post is safe from my ability. In order to use the ability, I start my post with something tk the effect of, "Sikslik7 uses his ability to go backing time and alters the events of the above post" in big bold letters.

Appearance:

http://armorwatcher.com/showreach.php?gamertag=sikslik7

Edited by Sikslik7
  • Like 1

OK! Approved, added, and now we just need effectively 1 more to start up the game. If some advertising could be possible, that'd be awesome.

(And encourage people to read. I find that big posts are deterrents to many threads for many people.)

Name: Pluton

Preferred Weapon:  Covenant Carbine w/Pistol

Race and/or Occupation:  Brute Prototype  (non-canonically from Halo: Legends)

Power/Ability 1: Splash (no need to explain here)

Power/Ability 2: Throw big ******* rocks (Throw big ******* rocks)

Power/Ability 3:  Charge (charge up electricity and release it whilst punching people)

Bio:

Pluton, after receiving special orders by A High Prophet to go to some crappy planet called "Cronky", ends up faceplanted on a MAC round in the Planet's orbit presumably. While abiding his time in the vacuum of space, Pluton begins to learn that if he needs to make more friends... he needs to bash their heads in more. THEN they will HAVE to love him then! "Oh god", Pluton thought, "I need a friggin' taco...".

And so after fruitlessly air swimming in space for 3 hours Pluton devises a plan to get his precious Tacos. He concludes that the only way he can get his Tacos is to get the **** out of space. So Pluton calls up The High Prophet (yeah, he had a cellular device the whole time), and asks for a pick up.

90 days later he finally gets picked up, on the verge of starvation I might add. But sadly he does not get his Tacos. On his way back home he sees an add, which with his terrible reading skills he's only able to make out "fight for some "Sterm Crovenaant" on some planet called "Req-i-llums", so Its obvious he signs up for it. Sadly come to find out he gets transported there to find that "Req-i-llums" crashed into a nearby Star. The cause? The "Sterm Crovenaant" tell him that some Spartan IIIs are to blame (apparently Storm Covenant are heavily misinformed). They specifically state that one particular Spartan was a hand full, and that before blowing the planet up this Spartan up made off with the Storm Covenant's whole supply of Twinkies.

This reeaally upset Pluton. He likes Twinkies. It's like his whole other food group besides Tacos. I'm talking 50% of everything he eats (not including rocks he finds on the ground) is Twinkie and Twinkie-like products.

So naturally Pluton vows to take revenge on this so called Twinkie bandit Spartan.....

Special Weapons: Super Charged fists, occasional throwing of exceptionally large rocks

Appearance: (he's the big ugly monkey)

Halo-Legend-Front.jpg

• Like 1

Dayum! That is one big monkey with a nice, small-brained bio. Approved! Now just need an answer - Do you guys wanna start round one ASAP or wait for more players?

Hmmm i think we can wait a little in case anyone wants to join. I have to go soon and I won't be back on till tomorrow to do a battle should we start it though.

Name: Spark

Preferred Weapon: Magnum

Race and/or Occupation: Spartan III/IV

Power/Ability 1: Radar Jamming

Power/Ability 2: EMP field.

Power/Ability 3: Covenant and Forerunner reverse engineer

Bio: Began as a Spartan III and eventually upgraded after the war on installation 07 to a spartan IV.

Special Weapons: Sticky Det

Appearance:

http://www.343industries.org/forum/gallery/image/2647-spark-halofight/

• Like 1

What do you mean by 'Covenant and Forerunner reverse engineer'? You mean, like, he has reverse engineered tech or the ability to reverse engineer? :/ Just tell me this in the shoutbox and then you're approved :)

And you've been added to the list.

Edited by SEED Factor

What do you mean by 'Covenant and Forerunner reverse engineer'? You mean, like, he has reverse engineered tech or the ability to reverse engineer? :/ Just tell me this in the shoutbox and then you're approved :)

And you've been added to the list.

I think he means that he's one of the guys who work with Forerunner tech stuff so It can be used by Humans. Live reverse engineering Alien technology to be used by Humanity. Like say getting a Light Rifle, reverse engineering it, and using the technology to make Weapons for the UNSC better and what not.

Name: Jase

Preferred weapon: Energy sword/Gravity Hammer

Race and/or Occupation: Human Reclaimer

Power Ability 1: Can hold six grenades of each type

Power Ability 2: Hijacks any and all vehicles within range

Power Ability 3: When scoped has a sensor that allows him to see all who is around him on the scope of any weapon

Bio: He is a beast of a guy who could almost rival the CHIEF in a fight of 1 on 1. That is a crazy fighter there bro.

Special weapons: None so far

Appearance:

• Like 1

Approved! If you could offer a description of his appearance, that'd be nice! :)

//NOTICE TO ALL//

Round 1 of Halofight shall begin soon. Approved Players, get ready for a fight, get ready for summoning your armies and, should you choose to, feel free to try and get all your friends to join Halofight as well for more fun.

I hope to have at least 5 players by the time it starts but if not, then that is fine. 

//END NOTICE//

Edited by SEED Factor

I am a little confused, if you could re-explain the rules to me cause I don't get it that would be great.

Name: ΩMEGΛMΛN(Omegaman Infinity)

Preferred Weapon:     Suppressor

Race and/or Occupation:        Jackal

Power/Ability 1:       Bubble Shield

Power/Ability 2:       Thruster Pack

Power/Ability 3:       Evade

Bio:      Omegaman Infinity was born on the Jackal homeworld, but his hatred for the covenant, and pirate ambitions lead him to adopt the name and habits he does today. Not running from the covenant, but pursuing them.

Special Weapons:       Improvised Carbine

Appearance:       Similar to a skirmisher, covered in bandoliers of grenades and ammo, red paint and a red   infinity symbol on his neck.

• Like 1

I am a little confused, if you could re-explain the rules to me cause I don't get it that would be great.

Name: ΩMEGΛMΛN(Omegaman Infinity)

Preferred Weapon:     Suppressor

Race and/or Occupation:        Jackal

Power/Ability 1:       Bubble Shield

Power/Ability 2:       Thruster Pack

Power/Ability 3:       Evade

Bio:      Omegaman Infinity was born on the Jackal homeworld, but his hatred for the covenant, and pirate ambitions lead him to adopt the name and habits he does today. Not running from the covenant, but pursuing them.

Special Weapons:       Improvised Carbine

Appearance:       Similar to a skirmisher, covered in bandoliers of grenades and ammo, red paint and a red   infinity symbol on his neck.

Quite simply.......

You fight.

Auto-hits are allowed.

Crying is not.

Unless otherwise specified.

So keep an eye on each round's rules.

(Also your special weapon could probably be a bit stronger. Like....the scarab gun of Halo 2)

Approved :) 

Round 1 WILL Begin in 6 hours, at 6AM Eastern Time. 

Name: Des' Xavum

Preferred weapon(s): Covenant Carbine and Energy Sword

Race and/or Occupation: Sangheili (Separatists)

Power Ability 1: Active Camouflage

Power Ability 2: Units can operate and use Human and Forerunner weapons and vehicles

Power Ability 3: Enhanced vision and excellent reflexes

Special weapons: Ability to call an Orbital Strike from a Cruiser

Appearance: halo_4_sangheili_officer_by_guyver89-d5v

Or something like that :P

Edited by Eliτε SnΙp3r
  • Like 1

Pluton runs into battlefield without properly summoning his army first. Their on a *Five minute* coffee break or at least that's what they told him.

Based on horrible description, Pluton has around:

-25 or so Brute Pack members standing by, which consist of Brute Majors, Minors, and what not.

-1 Chieftain of the Jiralhanae/Brutes is currently standing by watching the whole thing, but will potentially enter the Battlefield in a fit of rage should all his buddies die. 

-10 Brute Chieftans w/Gravity Hammers,

-20 War Cheiftans.

- 6 Ghosts on standby

- 4 Banshees on standby

- and 4 Wraiths on standby.

Besides the pack their are:

-10 Storm Jackal Snipers getting ready to perch themselves around the Gulch.

The remaining 20 slots reserved for Brute Stalkers, which by this point are already in the Gulch hiding around everywhere.

Pluton, after finding some interesting gravel strewn around the Blue base of the Gulch, He actively searches for any other soul within the Gulch, beside his own army. Knowing he could be spotted (seems like he's acting less stupid right now), he clings to the Rock faces, and hides behind rocks. After 10 minutes he sees Sikslik7 on top of the Red base, and silently sneaks up on him. Pluton signals for the Brute Stalkers to keep laying low, should anymore enemies enter the field.

Now right behind Sikslik7, Pluton rears back, and swipes and knocks Sikslik7 off the base and on the ground bellow... getting ready to bash his brains in...

Rather a depressing location, it was. Desolate, dry, and barren beyond comprehension of an actual military outpost. 'What a dump.' Spark thought to himself. He didnt bring a large army, it's doubtful to even be considered one unless you count two people. He looked back toward his back up who sat in the warthog waiting for his queue. The driver twiddled with the horn on his helmet while the other was calibrating the gauss hog he built from left over covenant vehicles and a single warthog.

"Toss me a pair of binoculars." Spark commanded, gesturing for it. The driver reached into the hogs glove compartment and tossed it to him.

"Thanks."

Spark took it and began to scan the surroundings for anyone or anything that could lurk in the area. 'Too quiet.' He thought.

Suddenly he saw a flash of something orange in the corner of his eye, and adjusted his view to face it. First it seemed like nothing, but Spark couldn't mistake the telltale orange glow of a Promethean weapon.

He turned back to the other Spartans and signaled them to take the hog to one of the bases in the canyon. They nodded and took off quietly.

Spark unlimbered his pistol from the holster... Then stopped. 'Wait, THIS was my idea of an ideal weapon?' He thought. 'Stupidest idea ever. Of all time, but it'll have to do.'

He pulled the binoculars in the same area again, but saw nothing. Relinquishing the binoculars once more, he began to stealthily make his way to the suspected area. Entering a large clearing, he stopped to listen.

First he heard nothing... But something else pierced his ear. He listened closer and stopped again.

"Footsteps." Spark said to himself. He looked in the direction of where he suspected the owner of these footsteps to be. He readied the Magnum and approached the Eastern canyon wall. The sound stopped, but heavy breathing became more audible from behind a rock outcropping, but did not sound human, but was definitely much smaller then anything but a grunt.

'Or Jackal." Spark thought as he came to the rock.

The breathing stopped suddenly, then the orange glow emitted from behind the rock, producing a pale corona.

"That's probably not too good." Spark whispered to himself, and inched closer. More silence, but body rose from behind the rocks. A slender form of a Jackal emerged wielding a Supressor. It eyed him spitefully, barring its teeth.

Omegaman Infinity readied his Supressor and opened fire.

"Oh damn!" Spark backed up, but the weapons rounds kept hitting his shield, eating it away slowly.

He took out his EMP field emitter, but then he though:' these things don't have shields!' So he rounded the corner and simply chucked the emitter at the Jackal, hitting it on the side of its face.

Spark then turned and hustled to a nearbye cave to let his shields recharge.

'Well that went well.' He thought. 'Im just full of good ideas today.'

His analysis on the situation was halted when he saw a large brute battalion at the far side of the canyon.... It was a big one.

"Well this is gonna be a long day." Spark muttered.

• Like 1

After throwing around Sikslik7 like a rag doll for a couple minutes, Pluton gets bored and decides to go do something else. He shackles Sikslik7 and locks him in a cage inside the Red Base.

Pluton's suit AI, Bernie, examines Sikslik7 before Pluton walks away,"From observation Sikslik7 had his armor locked up, and received some damage, but not enough to kill him. About an hour of rest and he'll be jumping around in the cage".

Pluton just thought Whatever, he was annoying anyway. He ain't getting out of that cage anytime soon.

Pluton still signals the Brute Stalkers to keep laying low, but be on watch for anything suspicious. Right then He sees a flash of fire over at the Blue base, and watches as a Small figure darts into a cave near the Base. Using his Carbine Scope, he can make out a Jackal figure darting over to the right of the cave, and seemingly stopping idle in front of it.

"Hmm," Thought Pluton, "My Jackals don't have Assault weapons... That's not one of my snipers!," Pluton quickly orders a Stalker on top of the Canyon wall to slowly make his way to the location. He also commands his Sniper force to focus on the cave, and the Two figures, but not to fire so to get more information on what is going on. Pluton then activates his Active Camo, and makes his way to the cave.

The Stalker then gets to the cave, and reports that the Jackal seems to momentarily run off. Presumably into the nearby Base. Pluton redirects their focus on the Spartan hiding within the Wall; waiting to deal with the Insubordinate Jackal later. He keeps his large Force of Brutes, and Chieftans along with their Vehicles stationed in the Phantoms a few miles away, as to wait for commands.

With his Stalker right above the cave, and his Snipers standing by, Pluton sits right below the cave, and gets ready for Him, and his Stalker, to both simultaneously heave Spike grenades into the cave...

"Total Systems Reboot! Total System Reboot!" blares through Sikslik7's helmet. Flashing red lights and a warning message appear on the helmet's screen.

"As if I didn't figure that out," mumbles Sikslik7 as he rolls onto his back. "Hmm  a cage, and a crappily built one too, probably brute-made." The warning messages fade, and a full system diagnostics progress bar appears in the lower right corner of his helmet. Slowly getting up, Sikslik7 looks around outside the cage, into the grey room beyond. "Hmm, pretty bleak, but where is all the brutes that were here earlier?" He stretches, and looks at the door, unlocked. "Man, these brutes are just getting dumber and dumber aren't they?"  

Stepping outside the cage, Sikslik7 finds his trusty battle rifle and his magnum just laying there. Shoving a clip into the magnum and turning the safety off, he slowly begins to creep around the inside of Blue Base. Two brutes are sitting on the ground in one room, playing some card game very similar to "Go Fish." Sikslik7 walks into the room and the two brutes turn, confused, "Ever have fried fish," Sikslik7 askes as he puts a bullet through each of their skulls. A third brute in the corner turns around, seemingly pulling up his fly, and gets pistol-whipped in the face. Sikslik7 leaves the room through another door, and finds the exit, bursting into a sun-filled gulch. "There's no one here," he mutters. Suddenly he hears suppressor fire in the distance, and starts off in that direction.

Two brutes are standing at the entrance to a cave, and seem to be about to hurl spike grenades into it. Pulling his battle rifle to his shoulder, Sikslik7 adjusts the scope, takes a deep breath, and pulls the trigger twice. The grenades erupt in a whirlwind of orange spikes, blowing the two brutes flat on their backs. One brute yells, "What shall we do Pluton," but the brute leader just lays on the ground dazed. The nearby brutes go into a panic, unsure where the shots came from.

"Time to leave," mutters Sikslik7, and he rolls to the ground. He backs off to get a better view of the confusion. Sikslik7 finds a cluster of rocks near the cliff's edge and looks around. He notices a second entrance to the cave, and a Jackal shaped creature bounds out of it and disappears into the field. "Good luck little guy, you'll need it."

Edited by Sikslik7

Omegaman Infinity sprayed his suppressor on anything that came close, he decided to keep his army back, and wait to call them in, he kept firing as something caught his eye, he yelled, "Spark!" in a grizzy voice, with a seemingly Hungarian accent, as he aimed his weapon at Spark who tossed what looked like an EMP Emitter in his face, it smacked him in the eye as he was forced back, he held the dusty ground he was on and snarled, "You are going to pay!" as he realized a Brute army was coming in, he was smart enough to push back into a cave, and prepare his army, he hung the suppressor over his shoulder and picked up a piece of paper, it was the list of his army and if casualties were caused and when, it read in a scraggly writing,

• 20 Elite Honor Guards
  • 50 Grunts 49 Grunts (JumJium exploded yesterday, sorry boss)
  • 5 Wraiths o Sorry, I dropped some coffee boss.
  • 6 Jackal Snipers
  • 10 Promethean Knights
  • 1 Watcher (The watchers got out of the pen and Jimmy could only catch one)

This wasn't the army he expected, but it was enough, he walked over to four grunts and ordered them, "Cover the door!" as they ran tumbling over each other and running in an odd way, Omegaman Infinity, he picked up a few rounds for his suppressor and got back to the door, the Jackal knew he may lose, but kept confident as the smirk wiped across his face, he held his gun in the air, still keeping a finger on the Trigger, "Hey Spark! Come out, come out, wherever you are." as he fired wildly into the air. He was ready to face his opponent as he put his hand to his ear, saying, "Let er' rip the Wraiths!" as wraiths fell from the sky, he was ready, all he needed was his opponent to reveal himself.

'Wow, my luck seems to be turning up.' Spark thought. The grenades stopped going into the cave after he heard brute yells. 'Also looks like we have a new player in the game.

He got up and exited the cave from the way he came in, and found his EMP field still on the ground. He bent over, dusted it, and pocketed it. 'Gonna be useful eventually. Brutes don't do anything without machines that are twice as intelligent.' He looked toward the base that had a reddish hue to it and spotted Bass on top with a sniper observing the surroundings.

Spark then began his journey to the red base, but surprisingly found no resistance, which was odd to Hume since the brutes immense numbers. He reached it and nodded his regards to Bass.

"Stop." Bass said.

"What?" Spark asked.

"Scooch to the left a bit." Bass told him.

Spark did, and Bass shot, doming a Stalker brute that was in camo behind him.

"Thanks." Spark murmured, eyes wide at how close he was from being torn a new one by the ape.

He entered the base. It was an eyesore just like the rock cave back on Requiem. Supplies were against the wall, including ammo, frags, and the gauss hog that was parked in, blocking half the space.

"Cozy." Spark commented, looking around.

Millennia, the other spartan, simply shrugged her shoulders.

"Ah well, did all I cou-" she was cut off as an energy sword pierced through her chest from something behind her. The elite came out of camo and slung her body like a rag doll across the room.

Enraged, Bass lunged onto the elite, knocking him to the ground as Spark joined in battering the elite senseless. Bass took the sword and the elite knocked the two Spartans down with a few quick jabs. He swiftly reactivated his camo and fled the building. Bass followed out to the base's door, yelling threats and snapping the sword's handle in half.

"Damn! He got away." Spark sneered, enraged.

"Dunno..." Bass replied, sniper ready. He watched for a while, then shot, burying the projectile in the sanghili's shoulder.

"Teach that alien son of a gun to kill one of us." Bass rumbled. "Next time it's going in his dome."

"Yeah, but we also have brutes to worry about. Spark told him.

"Huh, brutes?" Bass snorted. "They're just a bunch of apes on Roid rage."

The wounded Elite headed back to his leader, Des' Xavum. "What happenned?" he asked. "They were too many Commander, but I took out one of the demons." he said with difficulty, as the sniper round was still buried deep in his shoulder. "You did everything you could." Des' replied and then ordered a medic to take care of his wounded ally.

Later, he regrouped with his army, which was consisting by the following:

-15 Grunts

-7 Jackal Snipers

-10 Elites

-5 Spec Ops Elites

-6 Hunters

-5 Elite Generals, armed with Forerunner weaponry

-15 Ghosts

-7 Wraiths

-5 Banhees

-2 Phantoms

-10 Revenants

After everything was ready, it was time to strike, but this time for good. The Wraiths and Ghosts headed into battle, trying to find a foe, while a Phantom was close in order to support them. The snipers took the upper path of the terrain and found some comfortable spots to do their work. The Banshees, along with the Hunters and the Grunts, were pinned down by enemy vehicles, who then retreated due to heavy casualties. The rest of the units were on standby, protecting Des' at the same time.

When suddendly, an Elite Specialist noticed a huge silouette from afar...

Edited by Eliτε SnΙp3r

"Just great, more covies" muttered Sikslik7 as he watched the procession of the elites enter the gulch. "None of this makes any sense, Brutes attacking Jackals and now Elites show up? They seem to be moving forward as if they don't knnow the others are nearby. Is this some sort of Covenant showdown? At least I'm out of the way, and they can't see me."

A beam of light streaks past his face. "Or not," he groans as he rolls backwards and brings up his battle rifle, scoping in of the cliff's edge where the beam came from. Jackals, and lots of them. With a couple of bursts, the jackals briefly disband. Sikslik7 slids down the side of the cliff,  and lands in a croutched position, and looks up towards the elites and their vehicles. Multiple wraith shots are in the air, and coming his way. He starts sprinting to the open part of the canyon, and the elites begin to follow, "Yes, its working, just a little more..."

All of a sudden the brutes notice him, and chase aftter, but  turn once they see they elites, and open fire.