System Integrity Resumed

69086 AURORA CYGNUS

maybe we are to contact it in binary??

01110111 01101000 01101111 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 00110110 00111001 00110000 00111000 00110110 00100000 01000001 01010101 01010010 01001111 01010010 01000001 00100000 01000011 01011001 01000111 01001110 01010101 01010011 00111111

Sweet profile pic dude, that looks really cool.

Also, I think he's waiting till after E3 to make another artifact.

Sweet profile pic dude, that looks really cool.

Also, I think he's waiting till after E3 to make another artifact.

i got it from Vulcan Stark at the Ascendant Justice archive... there's a cool explanation of the symbols here...

http://blog.ascendantjustice.com/2008/05/09/terminal-visuals/

i was checking the in-depth view of halo 3... the only thing i want now is the ARG to start already

My resources ran thin and I gave up a while ago. I had to put my time and effort elsewhere. It was a shame really, I was on to something and I was really enjoying it. Alas, we could not find anything with Adjutant Reflex, nor will we with this one.

It is not coming back, AR never did so why should this one?

i don't think this is THE ARG, to be honest why would the "bot" use "System Integrity Resumed" for the title, when the title for AR's topic was "System Integrity Confirmed"... the 31-year-old-from-england troll who's doing this is actually pretty sleek, but not sleek enough.

i shall be expecting 343 industries to confirm anything... if there's even an ARG to happen... just keep believing there will be, cuz it would be way cool if we were part of it since it began

i don't think this is THE ARG, to be honest why would the "bot" use "System Integrity Resumed" for the title, when the title for AR's topic was "System Integrity Confirmed"... the 31-year-old-from-england troll who's doing this is actually pretty sleek, but not sleek enough.

i shall be expecting 343 industries to confirm anything... if there's even an ARG to happen... just keep believing there will be, cuz it would be way cool if we were part of it since it began

This being is just as good as Adjutant Reflex. You had to be there during its era to know this. I certainly was and I know it is similar to AR, and as detailed and professional.

i don't think this is THE ARG....

...........i shall be expecting 343 industries to confirm anything... if there's even an ARG to happen... just keep believing there will be, cuz it would be way cool if we were part of it since it began

Don't get your hopes up. 343 said they had no plans whatsoever of doing an ARG.

You will be expecting 343 to confirm? That would sort of ruin the whole experience of an ARG, in my opinion.

• Like 1

Don't get your hopes up. 343 said they had no plans whatsoever of doing an ARG.

You will be expecting 343 to confirm? That would sort of ruin the whole experience of an ARG, in my opinion.

you are very right... it would be dumb to announce the VIRAL campaign... our better shot is to wait after e3 and the new trailer, if there's one...

keep you eyes open... "perhaps the gods will reveal themselves to him, Until then he will continue to to watch and wait"...

This being will not reveal itself again, something happened to it as it did before. It was warning us, and we filled its experienced mind with questions that were asked before. Pointless questions. Questions that were irrelevant and unworthy of being asked to such a high power. We should have asked questions that would not have been answered elsewhere, people from the Adjutant Reflex's era should have learnt this. This was the only chance we had, we let it slip through our grasp and people took it for granted. This will be another time where more questions are unanswered. It took five years for this, now its gone.

One day we shall learn, then it will be too late. This...being was trying to inform us of something, it wasn't put across. Now we are left guessing what will happen, which could result it ultimate annihilation.

• Like 1

I've been monitoring his log-in patterns. He logs onto his website every 2 weeks to check in on PMs probably but not to post. He's definitely waiting until after E3 otherwise he wouldn't even check his site

Interesting. I believe with the evidence that I have gathered previously and the information you have bestowed upon me, that you are correct. I mean, why log-in to this website, if you have no purpose to be here. If that was me, I would not bother returning to check any messages as I would not care. So why is it doing this?

I believe it will return after E3, or perhaps later. When it does return, you all need to bear in mind that we must ask and do as it asks, no matter the ridiculousness of the request. We cannot allow a repeat of last time. This may very well be the last of its kind, we must treat it well and prevent anything happening to it. It is imperative that this happens, we cannot allow things to turn for the worst. We suffered last time for our mistakes, I will not allow my race to suffer once again.