gta 5 and halo 4...

Trifle10

gta 5 and halo 4...  

8 members have voted

1. 1. read the first line of the post....

• i will play them both the same amount
    • i will play one of them a little more than the other
    • i will play whichever one i have access to on certain days
    • i really dont care and will play something not listed

I wanna invest time in Halo 4 to get all the Achievements, Commendations, Etc. but just getting in a car and driving down a street/sidewalk in GTA can make you wind up blowing through 3 or 4 hours in no time lol

• Like 1

I will clearly stick to Halo... GTA 5 will also be fun as hell, but somehow the gta-feeling never lasted longer than 1-2 weeks (at least for me) ...

Same for me to. Running over people with cars and driving blimps into mountains will get boring after two weeks. That's why I try to play it in small doses so that it stays new and fresh for as long as possible.

I don't understand what the correlation between these two things is.

what this means is...

there's a new game coming out and you like the one your playing at the moment. when you get the new game, will you be playing...

• the new one way more than the first one. this means i will be playing the new game more and wont play the current one as much (basically, giving the current one a break)
  • playing the same amount. this means that each time i login, i will switch playtimes between them both

do you get it now? no? well then, answer me this...

1. what game do you like playing that your playing now? (this means that you have not got rid of the game and its something you would want to play this very moment)
  2. is there one upcoming game that you would like to play?

now fast forward....the upcoming game is 1 month away from launch. will you be playing it way more than your current one?

this is basically a question of "will i be playing one more than the other, playing both the same amount, or just sticking to one"