Xbox 360 leaves a legacy...X1 is coming whos ready?

Cadena

I too, will be hanging onto my 360 for as long as possible. 

But the idea of Microsoft claiming they are still going to support the 360 after the next gen is already out, seem's to be a bit skeptical. 

are we going to be able to communicate with people who have the Xbox 360 if we are buying the Xbox One, since it will both be using xbox live?

Good question... If anyone reading this, is going to be going to E3 this June, can you please be sure to ask them?

Now I myself would normally say no, but then again if M$ does release a Xbox One version of Halo 4, then I would think they would be smart enough to know, not to break the already dwindling population of Halo 4 in half...

They should unite the community for Xbox 360, and Xbox One, all the way until the end. (the point where the drop support for Xbox live on the Xbox 360 to force people to upgrade)

Well, guys it's not like they are trading us Xbox 360 for Xbox 1 they are just putting a new generation out there. I would really like to get the new Xbox but, what sucks is you have to re-buy all the games like Halo 3, Halo Reach and Halo 4 etc. I feel like it's a waste of money. I'm not saying that the Xbox won't be good but, they are kind of ripping us off.

I'm not gonna leave the 360 until I get all the achievements 

That will take you over two-hundred and eighty-five-thousand lifetimes to accomplish, lol.

Or did you just mean every game that you have played? 

• 2 weeks later...

The Xbox One is a joke, so no thanks I will just keep on using my good ol,' 360.

Indeed~ I must admit that I myself will not be "missing 360" cause I'm not gonna leave eet~ They will have to drag me and my pack off of it, biting and clawing. @w@ Rebel~! D:< We will fight dem down to the last pup~!!!

Indeed~ I must admit that I myself will not be "missing 360" cause I'm not gonna leave eet~ They will have to drag me and my pack off of it, biting and clawing. @w@ Rebel~! D:< We will fight dem down to the last pup~!!!

You know your name almost sounds like Mr. Wolf. From Pulp Fiction...

You know your name almost sounds like Mr. Wolf. From Pulp Fiction...

Intrueging but I can honestly say this was not my intention~ :3 The name was spawned by the fact I lead the Burning Wolves, of whom I'm writing a very intricate Halo fanfic.