Sector 7 actively recruiting.

With Sector 7 being a new clan all new members will have a special recognition. This clan started awhile ago, but errors and complications caused it to fail. This clan is for TRUE HALO FANS ONLY! If you play Halo just for the killing, then you my friend are better suited for Call of Duty. My clan site has the ability to accept background stories for your Spartans. There are ranks in the clan that you can move up through by attending meetings and participating in games nights, or just being plain friendly. Here is the current clan site. Keep in mind that the clan is new and that you have the power to make suggestions that you think will make the clan better. http://sector7clan.guildportal.com/

Also, my gamertag is SilentWolf298 message me if you are interested. Btw, we are not just accepting everyone, you will be tested in a live fire simulation.

When I say true halo fans, I mean people who accept common halo knowledge as things like MC's name is John, Sam was one of the first Spartans killed by the covenant, Spartans were captured at around age 6, and Spartan IV's are recruited ODSTs and marines. Although you might not know that the flood was a disease started when Precursors dissolved themselves to preserve them until after the precursor-forerunner war was over.