flood farm

Map: flood farm

Gamertag: lesspuddle2101

Game modes: ( best) flood, swat, team snipers

Description: this map is about a crashed helicopter and the humans quest to survive. This map holds a large barn with two stories that the the bottom is full of stalls and broken parts but the top holds the classic round roof and large site lines the way to the flood spawn but don't worry the flood have lots of cover such as a downed helicopter and a chicken coup, pig pen, silo, house, and over buildings. I know this sounds like the map you showed called simulation rural but trust me one look and you will see it is nothing alike in looks or gameplay (just a note the graphics are even better you will love them!)

Just give it a look you will be in love

Will get photo when Xbox is fixed. But trust me you will love the looks of this map

For up to 12 players

• Like 5

There is two flying helicopters on the map one the humans spawn on and one the flood spawn on also the crashed chopper as well. This map is one of the best I have ever made. This map is also smoothly forged you won't find a bump in it or your money back. And I Quote "this is a really fun map, and it's [look] is. Wonderful I felt like it was a real barn!"-mrbluff "super sly map. It's a REAL good map I f--king loved it" -assbeaters

"The gameplay is fun even for flood!" -seal squad member

The chicken coup is a good hide out for the loner human but if your a team player go for the barn!

This map has NO GLITCHES my truth

This map can be downloaded off of lesspuddle2101's file share

• Like 5

This map is so fun! I loved it it looks just like a farm. This was a really good map. It looks just like a farm. The barn is a great hold out but the flood is fun. Being the flood is fun to. Great details. If you don't download this your wasting space on your hard drive. I like team snipers on it too.

JUST DOWNLOAD IT!

• Like 1

The house is okay for a flood spawn, it is not as good looking as the barn, but this is still a cool map. I wish I could make my, maps look this good. I think you should download the map. I think team snipers works good, but flood works best. Use basic flood gametypes you need fastflood and only shotguns and pistols

• Like 1