What is your favorite Pokemon? And if you could have 6 Pokemon what would they be?

haloman 2

hello forum members! this is very self explanatory. I just want to know what your first favorite Pokemon is, and if you could have any 6 Pokemon what would they be? and just to be more specific about the second question it can be any generation from Pokemon tv shows and games. it can't be like legendary Pokemon or rare. and so i don't confuse people obviously your favorite Pokemon can be anything.

so here are my answers.

1. my favorite pokemon is darkri

2. six pokemon i'd like to have are: houndoom, ivysaure, swampert, ditto, hitmonlee, and a gengar.

I hope people comment on this and i hope people like this too.

My all time favorite is Dragonite, ever since I got his holographic card in the Fossil Booster pack. It was like, my second pack of cards. God, that was so long ago.

My team would be...

Dragonite

Alakazam

Blastoise

Gengar

Nidoking

Typhlosion

It isn't a very balanced competitive team, but I love the first gen since I am an old school player of the games.

• Like 1

Well... I forgot most of them sadly... soo I'll edited this reply in a bit. Gotta go original right?... da best baby!

Charizard 

Lucario 

Infernape 

Blastoise 

Diagla 

Palkia 

Yea I got the Legendary Pokemon or whatever you people call'em these dayz.

Edited by BearClawsKiller

my favorite pokemon is charmander

my team is 

charizard

feraligator

Venusoar

dragonite

pikachu

and a level 100 magicarp.

dont ask how i did it but i did it. And it was at one point my strongest pokemon.

yup it took a load of training to get my magicarp that high. but it is worth it .

My first Charizard,

My level 100 magikarp that i wasted my life on (yes, it was the one i bought from that retard in the pokemon center),

Gallade,                                                                             ^I didn't read Jam's post 'till after i posted this. i like your style Jam.

Giratina (with a griseous orb),

Genesect,

And Black Kyurem.

• 1 month later...