For the Minecraft Fans....

An unfortunate horror came about my creation above. So I lost it.
No matter, I made a new one in its place.

Son Goku vs Lord Frieza
(updated to mass edit scaling of Frieza, complete skin change of Goku and addition of lights for glowing effect.)
2013-03-23_215932_zps98d4b874.png

Also note, I'm trying to test how well things work with the server. So far so good. :)

Adding also, I'll be adding some aesthetics at the main spawn, (Halo CE - 4) related to greet you all, when it's opened.

Edited by Azaxx
  • Like 1

the thing you can do (if it possible, if a plugin exist of that sort)

that a person "buy" a area inside of the creative zone like 20*20*20 blocks and that person and only him can bould inside of that and he can't build outside his bought zone (unless he comes outside the creative zone)

and buy i just mean talk to either Doc or someone else of the server staff and they can set it up
or buy it in game like 2 diamonds make 10*10*10 blocks

• Like 2

I like the idea, but looks like this will take some research and work to figure out. This will have to be something we work on adding in the future.

I know there are plugins out there that allow players to claim a spot and then no one but the owner can do anything there, not even open chests. I'll look into how we can set this up and try and get a area zoned for creative play.

• Like 2

Well we need two plugins and maybe another one: Multiverse, Multiverse Portals, and that other one. Multiverse will allow us to have a creative world and people can buy a 'plot' to build in there.

If this is something you can work on for a future "update", we will talk about it soon. For now, lets just finish what we got and get it open. Then, when its stable and running good, we'll do what we need to add this...

However, we do need to get the plugin that allows us to let players claim a plot, even on the world we have, so they can play Survival and still have a house and stuff. It can be pretty big plots, that's fine, I want the players to have plenty of space to build, craft and mine...

Doc, that sounds cool and can be used for something that players wouldn't have to worry about, but there is no way to have automatically claimed/protected plots on our first world unless I make the entire world a plot world, and then I have to do a bunch of other stuff for it to be stable. Don't worry, we will enforce the rules with iron fists, but fairly.

50/50.