Yo 343 ! How about a Halo fighter?

Jeff Seveland

Halo fighting game?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. would you buy a Halo game in the fighting genre?

Although, like most gamers, my favorite gaming genre is FPS (HALO series my fave of course),  I'm also a big fan of the fighters. You know, the Street Fighters, Mortal Kombats, Soul Calibur, etc. And with PS3 now coming out with God of War Ascension, which looks mostly like a fighter class game with a campaign too, I was thinking it would be really cool to see a Halo fighter. Hand to hand combat and melee weapons. Spartans, covenant alien races, flood, prometheans.  customizeable characters. new weapons.  Online challengers.  any chance we could ever see something like this?

How about the other Halo fans out there, would you be interested in a game like this?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know about HALO the Fighter, but I think a HALO RPG would be great. I could also see a Space Combat sim in the HALO Universe (an extension of HALO Wars, maybe).

No, the Halo universe lacks depth for that.

• 2 weeks later...

I am very big on games like this. Although, Halo is made to be a FPS. I mean, honestly, it wouldn't make sense to have a Halo fighter. Regardless, if they did end up making one, (although highly unlikely) I might end up purchasing it, more likely that I would, only because of it being a Halo game. I mean, a Halo fan would do something like that. Right?