CourtYard

JohnWeekley

Sadly, i dont have any videos or pictures of this map. I dont quite know how to upload them. However this map is a big team map. Symmetical and its a really basic lay out. Two bases on opposite sides with a center strusture which is where most of the fighting takes place. Both teams start off with a warthog two mongeese and a ghost. In the center of the map and at the highest point lays a banshee and below the banshee on the ground swaps a rockethog. I have some initial drops as well as random drops. Also there are some weapons laying around. I really enjoy this map because its so straight forward. There are places to hid but its centered around destruction.

I have four hidden easter eggs on the map. Two will give you a height advantage. One lets you get a scope on things and the last will reward you greatly if you can make it there and back to the battle field.

And because of my love for so many of the gametypes i set this map up to support regicide, dominion, capture the flag, and oddball.

I hope you check it out and love it as much as i do.

Gamertag: john weekley

Map: CourtYard