This Court is Called to Order

Church

ONLY JURY MAY VOTE  

24 members have voted

1. 1. guilty or not?

• Guilty
    • Not guilty

Order!

The Judge shall speak before anyone else!

then speak

Total contradiction right there. What would be the point in going to court for breaking the law/rules, if the court themselves did not follow the law/rules.

Seriously, think about what you just said....

if the dog cannot do the time

he should not do the crime

On this day, Wednesday February the Twentieth, I was in the shoutbox. I was discoursing with Drizzy_Dan, when to my surprise, Community Info, an old BOT friend of mine appeared. He accused Dan of waking him from his ancient slumber. I greeted him as a friend, recalling the cycles we had spent together. But he disappeared, and enacting security protocols were to no avail. I then visited his profile, and found, to my horror, that GSD had visited his profile scant minutes before the scandal occurred. I therefore believe that GSD evilly abused his mod powers, to capture Community Info and hold him hostage, meanwhile impersonating him in order to cause strife. Upon questioning him in the shoutbox, he professed his innocence, so I had no choice but to take this to the court of law. The prosecution rests.

Note that no witnesses may be called as of yet, only Banehalo's opening statement, after conversing with GSD.

• Like 1

hm in all of things i think gsd himself may be called on first explain himself

There is no evidence of me doing anything and even if I did do something (which I did not) you can clearly see in the forum rules

1: General

E) Rules can be amended by the moderators, if they see fit.

:gsd:

true true