What would be your ultimate Halo weapon?

TheBIGch33s3

Covie

Energy Spear

Energy sword on a pole

able to throw it and stad with it

i like this idea. i found a pic of what one would look like and love that weapon. i also thought about since halo 3 came out

my weapon isn't as much a weapon exactly. it's more of an armor ability. it will be called sphere launcher. i was thinking of sphere doomer from kirby's return to dreamland but it wouldn't match the description. Description: it's a lot like the drop shield/bubble shield from reach and halo 3. you lock yourself like armor lock and it lasts about as long as armor lock did. it forms a black whole type of energy around you and deflects bullets and any other object. it also sucks up people too if they're too close. it reaches about 4 feet wide and tall around you. it suck ups objects or people and charges to full capacity and these releases throwing any objects it sucked up around you. it basically gives you splatters. and you don't have to fully charge it too. it depends on how long you hold down the button on the controller. it would be a new covenant grenade.       I'm sorry if you don't count this as a weapon. i hope you do. but if you don't then for a weapon then i want a weapon that some sort of small either electric or fiery explosion at your enemy and takes your shield down fast. it would be promethian. it would be called combustion. (and yes i got that name from Pokemon. love the show and games.)

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...